4 months ago
Who we are:
Operating at the heart of our business, Shared Services offer efficiencies to all of our Brands by providing centralised resources and competitive synergies for the Group. The Shared Services Teams work across all Brands and are responsible for a huge range of activities from delivering product to over 40 countries worldwide, to achieving award winning store designs and handling 100,000 Customer Care calls each year. Within Shared Services there are over 1,000 employees working across 16 distinctive departments including International, IT, Finance, HR, Logistics, PR, Property, Digital and Sourcing.
If you’ve always wanted to work in fashion, then there’s no better place than Arcadia and if you’re passionate about people and all things digital and marketing, then this role may just be the perfect fit. Our Talent Acquisition Advisors play a crucial role, working with hiring managers and HR teams to ensure we attract and engage with the best talent for all brands within Arcadia. No two days are the same and you’ll be part of a fast paced, buzzing and friendly team, with the opportunity to really make an impact and demonstrate your expertise.
Day to Day:
What You’ll Be Doing You’ll be responsible for sourcing and hiring top talent for Digital, Marketing & Creative vacancies for all Arcadia Brands
* Partnering with HR & Hiring Managers across all Arcadia Brands to identify their requirements and understand their vacancies from a technical point of view - advising on recruitment processes and best practice and industry insights
* Proactively networking with passive candidates, continuously mapping competitors and top industry talent
* Juggling multiple vacancies and prioritising business critical roles ensuring clear and transparent communication with candidates and Hiring Managers alike
* Making commercial decisions on vacancy and candidate prioritisation across the Group to benefit business objectives
* Acting as an ambassador for all Arcadia brands, ensuring the candidate experience is first class
* Understanding the Digital, Marketing & Creative competitive landscape and talent pools; developing new and innovative ways of engaging and attracting this talent
* Focused on hiring talent directly where possible - delivering personal KPI and recruitment targets, reducing cost per hire, agency spend and reliance
* Partnering with and maintaining relationships with PSL recruitment agencies where necessary, managing the end to end recruitment
Let’s talk about you
* Solid experience and passion for recruitment with knowledge and intuition to identify top talent within this
* Multi-tasking prowess and ability to manage 15+ vacancies efficiently
* Skilled in social recruiting with expert sourcing techniques across a variety of channels
* Experience thriving in fast paced environments, working with a sense of urgency and a proactive delivery focus
* Ability to influence Hiring Managers and hiring decisions and advise recruitment best practice to deliver results
* Expertise building strong relationships across multiple teams internally and externally
* Ability to identify and understand candidates’ motivations and drivers
* Target driven, yet able to balance this with offering unrivalled candidate experiences and stakeholder management and influencing skills
* Polished communicator and influencer with a team player attitude
* Strong organisation skills with high attention to detail
The exciting Part
* 25% discount across all our brands to shop until you drop
* Fab offices on Oxford Street with a restaurant, bar and beauty salon to always look and feel your best
* Regular sample sales to refresh your wardrobe at fractional prices
* Fun, inspiring and ambitious colleagues pushing the boundaries in in-house recruitment
* Summer Fridays…because we love Summer
* Regular competitions to win amazing prizes (our latest a holiday in Majorca)
* Charity days and events supporting wonderful and diverse charities
We regret, due to volume, only suitable applicants will be contacted.
You’ll find every Arcadia brand shares the same values. We all start with letting people be themselves.
We are informal while professional, and we are all about mixing fun with commercial nous.
Throughout your career with us we will help you develop, and give you the chance to
influence our future. It's not only our products but our people who drive our success.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do.