3 months ago
Talent Sourcer - Digital (6 month FTC)
Talent Acquisition Team - London, Bedford or Bristol
Our purpose is to use the power of communications to make a better world. For each other, for our customers, for society and our communities. We need you to help us do this.
Why this role matters
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join one of the world’s biggest and most respected telecommunications companies. The talent acquisition team manages all recruitment activity for BT in the UK, across a huge variety of roles including technology, cyber security, digital, marketing and finance.
You will be responsible for partnering with the talent acquisition team and hiring managers to find, attract and engage the best Digital talent for BT.
You will have an excellent knowledge of your business area and be able to support the team on a day-to-day basis as well as thinking longer term; building candidate pools in key areas for us to make sure we can recruit the best talent and support the wider business.
You will know where to find the best candidates, interact with them and build awareness of BT as a place to work within communities.
What you'll be doing
* Sourcing the best talent for BT through an array of channels and media, including, but not limited to: LinkedIn, Indeed, specialist job boards, and anything else that is appropriate and widely used in your area of focus
* Speaking with and screening candidates to ensure they are the right fit for us, and we are the right fit for them
* Working alongside the Talent Acquisition team to understand forecasts, incoming demand, areas of need and best work together to solve hiring problems
* Build candidate pools for key roles and skills we are always recruiting for, to enable faster and more effective hiring
* Build up a specialist knowledge of the different areas of Digital and understand how all of the teams work together, and where each vacancy fits in the bigger picture
* Use market and competitor knowledge and insight to leverage smarter sourcing and help guide the business on hiring decisions
* Using and piloting new tools to make sure we are sourcing in the best way
We'll also need to see these on your CV
* Experience of hands-on sourcing or recruiting either in-house, agency or search firm
* Experience recruiting for Digital roles, in the following areas - Digital Design (Product Designers, User Researchers, Content Designers), Data and Decisioning (Analytics, Reporting, Data Scientists), Engineering (Software Engineers, Testers, Architects), Capability (Agile Coaches, Scrum Masters, Project Managers), Digital Product and more!
* Strong on Boolean search logic and recent experience with the latest tools and platforms
* A great people person, you’ll be able to quickly build rapport and speak to candidates enthusiastically, openly and honestly about careers and working at BT
* You’ll care about giving candidates a great experience throughout the process
* Experience building networks and talent pools in specialist and niche areas
* You’ll be proactive – we’ll give you some hiring problems and it’s up to you how to solve them!
* You’ll be able to use data effectively to drive smarter sourcing and hiring
* You’ll be able to multi-task, prioritise and manage your time effectively with multiple roles that need sourcing at any one time
* You’ll be organised, using a strategic and organised approach to sourcing.
* You’ll work smarter rather than harder
Why choose us?
We value different perspectives, skills and experiences. We’re creating an inclusive working culture where people from all backgrounds can succeed. That’s why we welcome applications from all parts of the community.