26 days ago
We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
“From rebranding Sky Sports to designing key art and delivering through-the-line campaigns for Sky’s commissions, original productions and products, SCA is uniquely placed to offer its people a huge range of exciting and diverse career opportunities. SCA is committed to making Sky Creative Agency the very best creative agency and a brilliant place to work.” – Dan, Head of Communications
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
As a Team Assistant – Sky Creative Agency, you will need to thrive in a fast paced and demanding environment, possess strong attention to detail, will bring a sense of fun and energy to the world of work, will establish and maintain excellent working relationships at all levels, and will be able to work autonomously as well as being a team player
– Proactive diary management – seamlessly organising and maintaining extremely busy and constantly changing diaries.
– Arrange internal meetings and team offsites as required – venue, catering, meeting facilities. Meeting actions to be taken if in attendance
– Arrange meeting rooms, catering, visitor passes, greeting visitors when needed.
– Holiday cover for team PAs.
– Manage Travel – arranging flights & hotels and organising travel itineraries
– Provide professional and effective Administrative support – preparing materials for meetings, processing expenses, conference organisation and general business hospitality and managing internal distribution lists
– Act as a delegate for Sky systems including Ariba, Spark & People Portal and Experis for all administrative functions required (i.e. approvals and requests)
– Be responsible for team assistant support for the wider team
– Previous experience in providing professional administrative support.
– Good knowledge of and proficiency in using: Microsoft Office Package; Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel and database systems.
– Excellent communication skills (verbal & written); able to build effective relationships internally and externally.
– Desire to achieve excellence, being motivated and driven. Friendly, approachable and confident manner with a flexible, can do attitude, collaborating for success.
– Ability to show maturity and initiative in often pressurised and confidential situations.
– Excellent organisational skills, able to multi-task, have good time management and an eye for detail.
– Proven ability to work under pressure, to tight time scales and enjoy understanding issues and problem solving.
– Excellent attention to detail and accuracy – using methodical approach to ensure all aspects of a task or project are anticipated and dealt with.
So, what are you waiting for? now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your criminal record check.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about