3 months ago
Do you come from a sales background with a proven track record of delivering excellent results?
Are you motivated by driving a team to exceed multiple sales targets?
Are you already an experienced team manager or possess the leadership skills necessary to motivate and develop an experienced sales team?
If so, then this may be the role for you!
By joining the Acquisition Team in the Individual Sales Centre (ISC), you will have the opportunity to manage a team of between 10-12 sales agents helping them to grow and develop in their roles, whilst also having the opportunity to be an integral part of a growing, forward thinking and innovative business area
Our opening hours are 8am to 7pm and we operate a flexible shifts system between those hours between Monday to Friday and Saturdays between 9am - 1pm.
As Sales Team Manager your responsibilities will include:
* Ensuring that team and departmental sales targets are achieved including revenue targets, conversion rates, telephone KPIs and QA measures.
* Coaching team members to enhance personal effectiveness on live/recorded calls and delivering effective 1:1s and performance reviews.
* Motivating your team members and driving sales and quality performance
* Achieving customer service satisfaction measurements
* Monitoring and measuring the performance appropriate to your team.
* Achieving quality assurance and compliance measures in line with FCA guidelines.
* Analysis of key management information
* Sickness and absence management
Skills, knowledge and behaviour
* Excellent people and performance management skills
* Previous sales experience in a contact centre environment
* Solid technical, product and systems knowledge
* Enthusiastic, committed and pro-active
* Strong communication, organisational and motivational skills
* Ability to manage people in a demanding sales environment
* Ability to work to targets and drive a range of sales KPIs
* Strong coaching and mentoring skills
* Knowledge of PMI market
* Compliance/FCA regulations
With a presence in over 60 countries, and 165,000 employees serving the needs of 107 million customers, AXA is big.
But never too big to care for every single person who works here. So when you join us, we promise to put our collective might behind you and your career.
You’ll work in an open and supportive environment where you’ll be developed, challenged and encouraged to move around to achieve even bigger and better things – nationally and internationally. You’ll learn directly from senior leaders, from the best in our business. And you’ll enjoy real responsibility, really early on.
Every large company today talks about supporting diversity and inclusion. But at AXA UK, these values form an integral part of everything we do. For us, it’s about bringing together the best talent, helping people to realise their full potential by being 100% themselves at work and delivering outstanding service to everyone – regardless of difference.
Proud to be part of the AXA Group, the number one global insurance brand, a worldwide leader in financial services, AXA PPP healthcare is leading the way to better health. We’re one of the UK's largest and most experienced private medical insurance providers, and we’ve been helping people access the medical care they need, when and where they need it, for over 70 years now.
What We Offer
Annual performance related bonus
Private healthcare cover after qualifying period
25 days holiday rising to 28 with service
Contributory pension scheme
Various local and national discounts
Important notice: We’ve recently become aware of a recruitment scam in which candidates are asked to be interviewed on Google Hangouts. It is not our policy to conduct interviews via Google Hangouts (we much prefer face-to-face), so if you have been asked to do this, please let the recruitment team know and we’ll do our best to advise you. Likewise, if you’re unsure if the person you’re speaking to is genuinely an AXA recruiter or the job you’re ing for is legitimately from AXA, please get in touch and we can check for you. We cannot be held responsible for any interviews conducted without our knowledge and authorisation. If you’re unsure and would like some advice, feel free to get in touch with our recruitment team.