13 days ago
Opening Date: 12th June 2019
Closing Date: 10th July 2019
Competitive Salary Applies.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
* Experience in technology-related product management, product marketing, sales and/or consulting.
* Experience with API integration and design.
* Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically.
* Experience in digital marketing, e-commerce, or marketing automation.
* Computer Science or Engineering background.
* Ability to manage challenging quarterly and annual business goals.
* Ability to think strategically about complex issues and develop thoughtful recommendations and action plans.
* Demonstrated analytical skills and ability to lead and manage multiple projects with a broad range of internal and external constituents simultaneously.
About the job
Google's line of products and services to clients never stops growing. Strategic Partner Managers have the rare opportunity to build a long-lasting relationship with our top partners. You cultivate these existing partnerships to make sure they can take full advantage of Google's ever-growing suite of offerings. You possess strong relationship-building skills and are apt to see mutually beneficial opportunities with partners in order to best represent our users, products and programs.
The Global Channel Sales team focuses on building and managing long-term relationships with our small and medium business (SMB) partners. We are focused on empowering the small and medium sized businesses with Google Ads advertising solutions (and other Google technologies) - all toward the goal of driving business growth for customers, our partners, and Google. Members of this team gain broad exposure to many Google products and people as we're identifying and implementing solutions that best suit the unique needs of channel partners and SMB customers within Northern Europe (Benelux, Nordics).
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our Google Customer Solutions (GCS) team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused members are the "human face" of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We are dedicated to growing the unique needs of advertising companies. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. In collaboration, we create and implement business plans broadly for all types of businesses.
* Manage relationships and support growth of Google’s channel partners.
* Develop strategic account plans with an eye toward identifying creative initiatives and delivering against challenging quarterly/annual business growth targets.
* Lead a cross-functional team toward common goals with specific partners.
* Forecast and report key metrics, including tracking actual progress toward forecasts and lead ad hoc projects focused on the strategic growth of the program.
* Deliver service through regular strategy meetings and quarterly business reviews with C-level audiences. Implement processes for managing, engaging, and expanding partnerships.