10 months ago
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
* Experience in account management, client service and/or management consulting.
* Experience working with two of the following: data center infrastructure, operating systems, networking, security, system administration and/or service management.
* Experience working with a cross-functional and geographically dispersed team and customer base.
* MBA, Master's degree or PhD in a management, technical or engineering field.
* Experience in cloud operations - Technical Support or Operations (e.g. capacity planning, product release management, etc).
* Experience working with channel partners, systems integrators and third-party developers to deliver efficient solutions.
* Experience in application/workload migration to cloud architecture.
* Demonstrated ability to present technical materials effectively to diverse stakeholder groups and to engage effectively with executives of large enterprises on both technical and non-technical matters.
* Effective written, communication, project management and stakeholder management skills, with a focus on translating business requirements into technology solutions.
About the job
Google Cloud teams work with schools, companies, and government agencies to make them more productive, mobile and collaborative. You will oversee all aspects of the Google Cloud sales process, improving it with your insightful data analysis, troubleshooting, and seamless cross-functional teamwork. Your strategies ensure that companies new to Google products get the highest quality customer support and that the Google Cloud program overall is kept on the cutting edge.
As a Technical Account Manager, you'll draw on your technical, communication and organizational skills to help customers get the most value from their Google Cloud Platform and G Suite investments. Your experience with enterprise infrastructure implementations, cloud platform design, Big Data solutions, and application development will play a key part in your day to day work driving success and advocating for our most strategic customers. You'll manage all aspects of Google Cloud adoption, helping customers accelerate their journey to our platform and optimize their business and technical operations.
You'll develop relationships with business executives and IT stakeholders to develop an understanding of their business requirements and goals. Building on this knowledge, you will also manage the shared strategic roadmaps to drive customer partnerships, provide technical guidance and program leadership, and facilitate customers’ digital transformation to maximize their value on Google Cloud.
Google Cloud helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life.
* Manage customer partnerships for strategic customers. Establish executive relationships, conduct customer Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs), advocate for customer to rapidly knock down adoption blockers, and coordinate across multiple work streams and teams to maintain customer momentum.
* Manage relationships with customers to maximize value. Collaborate with Customer Technical and Implementation Leads and partners to manage and drive successful adoption of Google Cloud.
* Guide customers through the entire innovation lifecycle, building strategic roadmaps and drive achievement of key milestones. Serve as an advocate for business transformation, enable teams to embrace cloud technologies.
* Provide best practices and accelerated support for Google Cloud Platform and G Suite Solutions. Develop best practice recommendations for Google Cloud partners based on the experience gained during customer engagement.
* Drive customer feedback to Product Management and Engineering teams to ensure the best possible production experience; assist in prioritizing product requirements by communicating customer needs and impact.