4 months ago
We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Content Scheduling Team
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
As an Analyst, you will need to develop a deep understanding of the how the business operates and their ways of working. As well as being responsible for clearly communicating the business goals and objectives to the delivery teams, you will also collaborate with the development and design functions to deliver innovative solutions.
- Be responsible for business and functional requirements elicitation, data and process analysis.
- Build professional relationships with relevant business and management stakeholders across the wider organisation.
- Evaluate potential solutions with architectural and design teams before estimating and planning the work with the development teams.
- Develop a shared understanding between yourself and the software teams to ensure contextual consistency.
- Act as a facilitator and ensure continual communication between the business and development teams.
- Ability to clearly articulate business value and capture structured requirements using JIRA.
- Take a hands on approach to delivering projects, working collaboratively with other departmental functions to prioritise and plan work, discuss and agree acceptance criteria and support deliveries through to production.
- Liaise with other delivery teams within Sky to ensure key dependencies are identified and managed, solutions agreed and communicated to stakeholders as appropriate.
- Responsible for analysing and producing estimates for new work that impacts the team
- Minimum of 2- 3 years’ experience working as an Analyst in an Agile environment and working closely with development teams
- Demonstrable IT analysis experience with knowledge and expertise in analytical methods and tools.
- Experience working with ConfluenceJIRA or similar tools.
- Identifying, documenting and presenting business requirements and preparing them for implementation.
- Analysis and prioritisation of requirements, and identification of solutions.
- Ability to identify and articulate the actual value of business capabilities.
- Proven experience of being able to analyse and assimilate complex problems into simpler ones that can be tackled.
- Excellent communication skills with ability to develop, present and defend recommendations, credible to both IT and business users.
So, what are you waiting for? now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your criminal record check.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about