2 months ago
We’re part of Europe’s leading entertainment company with over 23 million customers across seven countries, we make life easier by entertaining and connecting people. It’s a genuine team effort. That’s why we want talented people, like you, to join us and help make the future happen.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our NOW TV family
As NOW TV are part of the Sky family, you’ll benefit from either: free Sky Q (one off payment required for installation) or a NOW TV premium package as well as an excellent pension scheme and private health care. What’s more, you’ll also have access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. As if that’s not enough, our impressive Osterley campus boasts endless subsidised restaurants, on-site cinema, on-site gym, and much more to make your experience with us even more enjoyable.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
Your key responsibilities:
On a fixed-term contract of 12 months (with potential for extension), you will be primarily responsible for analysing the technical, product and user experience requirements for NOW TV’s International Web and Desktop Player team.
- You take ownership of requirements from inception through to implementation
- You identify and derive technical requirements in support of the development of the International Web and Desktop Player apps
- To document processes and flows of existing features to inform the development of the International Web and Desktop Player apps
- To maintain a broad and in-depth understanding of the strategic requirements for the Web and Desktop Player clients
- To work with client development teams, UX & engineering team to develop reusable solutions for different territories and propositions
- In conjunction with the Product Owner, to engage with the wider partner community
- Responsible for leading the technical product backlog
- To exploit opportunities provided by the strategic platform to realize benefits for the business
- You have experience of building business systems or customer facing products (web, mobile, applications, etc.)
- You are a highly motivated self-starter and comfortable working in an ambiguous environment and work independently to achieve successful results.
- Ability to think creatively, deal with ambiguity and manage changing priorities
- Experience of working with teams adopting Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban and XP)
- Ability to interact confidently with developers, testers and other team members.
- Excellent social skills and ability to present to different levels of partners (including senior management)
- Shown ability to prioritise workload in multi-project environments
- Shown experience of day-to-day agile analystproduct owner responsibilities (backlog refinement, planning sessions, showcases, gathering storiescardsacceptance criteria etc.)
Ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results? today
We’re happy to talk flexible working
It’s our people that make us Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
Believe in better