3 months ago
O2 is the commercial brand of Telefonica UK Limited, a leading digital communications company owned by Telefonica S.A. With over 25 million customers across the UK, O2 is one of the world’s most innovative companies putting our customers at the heart of everything we do.
We are more than just a network. We open up the endless possibilities of technology, connecting our customers to the things that they love and exploring new ways to open up the world for them.
We are always on the lookout for great talent. Just like our customers, we offer our employees more. From a choice of benefits, rewards, training and ongoing career development there are many reasons to join O2.
About the Team:
DDI are the digital engine room of O2.
We understand the needs of the business to deliver products & services into the hands of our customers by using the best people, tools & techniques. We blend technical knowledge, efficiency and innovation to deliver digital solutions with momentum, quality and robustness.
We are looking for a Technical BA with passion and energy, a strong desire to learn and improve and a commitment to driving Digital Products analysis and design forward. You’ll have to make tough decisions, implement best practices and provide compromises when situations are not ideal.
The Ideal candidate will have experience of working in Agile teams preferably in the Digital domain and they’ll be responsible for owning the overall requirements and design of Digital Products as well as recommending best practices for solutions based on the product needs.
The Technical BA role will require strategic design and mapping of business requirements and solutions to system/technical requirements. Ideally the Technical Business Analyst will be engaged in best practice development initiatives, provides thoughtful leadership, and familiarity with proven cloud solutions that support vertical objectives.
* Working in an Agile Scrum team alongside other team members.
* Works effectively and individually with Technical and Non-Technical team members and customers
* Shares similar mentality as existing team members toward customer satisfaction and success
* Oversees, and has accountability for the successful completion of all aspects of assigned project work
* Is able to exercise independent judgment, and take the lead role on enterprise level projects with minimal directions
* Is able to effectively facilitate meetings, demonstrate brainstorming / consensus building skills, and interact with executive level project sponsors
* Effective stakeholder management
* Maintain Product Architecture and documentation
Skills & experience:
* Agile Methodologies preferably SCRUM
* Demonstrates the ability to effectively prepare and maintain the following documents / tools:
* Business Process
* Process Flow Analysis
* Product Architecture and Design Best Practices
* Impact Assessments
* Experience of working with developers
* Experience with Cloud Solutions
* Requirements Definition – BRD, Epics, User Stories etc
* Detailed Functional Design
* Project Plans
* Reporting and monitoring (e.g analytics and monitoring tools)
* Demonstrates the following Leadership Skills:
* Sets Deadlines for Project Team Members
* Assigns Responsibilities and Directs Work of Project Team Members
* Monitors Progress, and Follows-up
* Analyzes/Identifies areas of risk and develops plans to minimize
* Seeks opportunities to develop professional skills
* Technical Background / Degree Program preferred
* Experience with cloud based software solutions
* Possesses excellent oral and written communication skills
* Ability to work independently
* Ability to learn quickly and think creatively
* Team player with strong interpersonal skills and ability to take a leadership role when necessary
* Detail-oriented individual with the ability to quickly adapt and apply new concepts, business models, and technologies.
Salary and benefits:
We are looking to pay a competitive salary (depending on experience) for this position, and in addition we have some great benefits that could include a bonus, life cover, health care, holiday entitlement and lots of flexible benefits too.
Telefonica’s commitment to a great work-life balance allows us to consider flexible approaches to working. Like to know more? Feel free to raise it.
Joining Telefonica means opening up a world of freedom, support and possibility. A fascinating world where you’ll be able to think bigger, be bolder and try new things. And where there are endless opportunities to develop your career.
There’s so much to discover. Your adventure starts here.