3 months ago
We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Data Technology & Operations Team.
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
As a Technical Business Analyst, you will be primarily responsible for analysing the technical, product and user experience requirements for a number of key projects within Sky’s TV, Mobile and Broadband businesses.
- Manage the end to end business analysis deliverables across projects. Deliverables include requirements documents, non-functional requirements documents, use cases and user stories.
- Create designs that meet the business requirements. Work with data consumers to ensure analytical requirements are met, and with business teams to ensure requirements are met and that you drive requirements from an understanding of the business value that can be derived from new data and new uses of data.
- The analysis and design deliverables will be both paper deliverables and prototypes
- Work with product owners across multiple projects
- Facilitate workshops and presentations with internal project stakeholders to capture requirements, define processes and document scope
- Work with business users and Sky stakeholders to understand how data will be consumed
- Supporting the technical delivery of our solutions by providing the necessary information about the client and their requirements
- Experience from, ideally a Media & Entertainment or Telecoms sector.
- Experience in working across various large-scale data platforms. Have the ability to work with undocumented unstructured data.
- Experience in being able to run complex queries and construct reports from multiple data sources.
- Ability to interact confidently with developers, testers and designer team members.
- Experience in Google Cloud Platform, Python, SQL and Tableau would be beneficial.
- Strong communication – ability to develop, present and defend recommendations. Credible to both IT and business users
- Proven experience of day-to-day agile analystproduct owner responsibilities (backlog refinement, planning sessions, showcases, capturing storiescardsacceptance criteria etc.).
So, what are you waiting for? now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your criminal record check.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about