6 months ago
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and evolve their business through the use of Google’s global network, web-scale data centers and software infrastructure. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
At Google, real-time collaboration and video conferencing are the norm. Video conferencing is ubiquitous in our culture and real-time multi-editing is a way of life. Our meeting rooms are designed to foster a collaborative culture and through Hangouts Meet and Jamboard, our customers have the opportunity to deploy a true 'Google Meeting Room experience'.
In this role, your goal will be to ensure that customers are getting the most out of their Google Meeting Room solutions. Your goal will be to work with our partners to ensure that every Jamboard that’s shipped is successfully deployed. You will establish programs to ensure that our standards are being met and that our customers are seeing success. For large, strategic customers, this will mean building customer relationships and taking a “hands-on” approach in redesigning their meeting rooms.
In addition, you'll be required to assist the Sales team with technical enquiries, while also acting as a customer liaison for our Support, Product and Engineering teams.
Google Cloud helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life.
* Establish and maintain position as key technical adviser for both channel partners and customers.
* Work with customer technical leads to deliver successful deployments while uncovering new use-cases to expand adoption.
* Support partners and ensure that they’re equipped to successfully deploy Google Meeting Room technology.
* Act as a technical liaison and share customer feedback with Support, Product and Engineering teams.
* Develop best-practices and share with our partners based on experiences and feedback obtained while engaging in strategic customer deployments.
* Bachelor's degree in a technical field or equivalent practical experience.
* Experience in a sales engineering or deployment engineering role.
* Experience in working with a cross-functional, geographically dispersed team and customer base.
* Experience working with original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), system integrators and independent software vendors (ISVs) to deliver successful customer deployments.
* Experience with enterprise software solutions (e.g. Google Cloud Platform, G Suite, etc).
* Experience with video conferencing and digital whiteboard technologies.
* Ability to present technical materials to all levels of an organization.
* Effective partnering and collaboration skills, with the ability to lead teams comprised of both internal and external collaborators.
* Demonstrated technical skills, with the ability to dig into business processes and deliver value.