6 months ago
Technical Project Manager
At Britvic, we’re on a journey to become the most dynamic, creative and trusted soft drinks company in the world. Britvic is one of Europe’s leading players in the FMCG market providing household favorites like Pepsi, Robinsons, Fruit Shoot, Purdeys and J2O plus a growing portfolio of premium brands that combine a strong heritage with innovation across our brands. With a strong position both in the UK and internationally, we’re looking to build on our success with an ambitious growth plan.
We currently have an opening for a Technical Project Manager to work within our International implementation team to manage medium size projects across various geographies and brands as assigned. As Project Manager, you will maximise business benefits for Technical projects by effective project management activity across make, market, sell and enabling. You will be responsible for enabling flawless project delivery of the Annual Operating Plan by project managing technical project teams as well ensuring Project Management is applied with rigour, delivering technical projects to gain commercial and competitive advantage. As post holder in this role is it expected that you will ensure projects are delivered in time, in budget and to the appropriate Quality with all activity and data captured in workbooks as well as ensuring project scorecards are kept up to date for activity/issue tracking
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required:
* FMCG technical project management experience with a track record of delivering results
* Strong personal and team leadership skills
* Good Influencing ability and personal accountability for results
* Well-developed interpersonal skills, specifically relationship building, facilitation, written / verbal communication
* Experience of working with manufacturing / engineering departments and driving cross functional project teams
* Accomplished IT Skills using Microsoft suite of programs (including MS Project)
This exciting role is a great opportunity to join a business that is flexible, diverse but most importantly encourages agility and entrepreneurship. If you are a compelling, inspirational communicator, with the ability to lead from the front, then we’d love to hear from you.
We’re committed to providing equal opportunities to all applicants and employees – in fact this is at the heart of our company culture and values, and we welcome applications from candidates with diverse backgrounds.