6 months ago
You’ll do more than the expected. You’ll do the unexpected.
Who are we?
Accertify Inc & InAuth are 100% owned subsidiaries of American Express. We employ over 500 employees globally and provide industry leading Fraud Risk Management solutions. Our UK team are based in our London office which is conveniently located next to Victoria station. We pride ourselves on our agile, creative approach to solving problems and helping our customers succeed.
Our Technical Support Analysts are part of a global team who work directly with our customers and partner closely with our Technical Engineers to provide technical solutions. Our Technical Support Analysts are primarily office based and work on-call schedules however, we do encourage flexible working that allows employees to balance time in the office with working from home and some business travel.
We believe in our people and we are committed to developing their careers. Our objective is to build a talented Technical Support team who will deliver a 1st class service to our customers. Successful individuals will have plenty of opportunity to further their careers and are well suited to future roles such as a Senior Technical Engineer or a Technical Support people leader.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
The ideal candidate
Whilst we would like experienced candidates we also welcome recent graduates who have a relevant degree and can demonstrate an interest and passion in what we do.
* Prior experience working directly with customers is preferred
* Excellent written & verbal communication skills
* Fluent English essential, 1 other European language advantageous though not essential
* University degree in a technical subject such as Computer Science or proven experience in application support, preferably supporting software as a service (SaaS)
* Experience with technical troubleshooting
* Prior fraud or payments industry experience is advantageous
Tools that we use (knowledge of these tools is desirable but not a requirement)
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
A competitive benefits offering designed to support our employees’ total health and wellbeing, including:
* Health care scheme
* Defined contribution pension plan
* Dental scheme
* Virtual GP
* Life assurance
* Income protection
* Core holiday allowance with opportunity to buy or sell additional days
* A range of flexible benefits to choose from designed to suit your lifestyle: healthcare plan options, health assessments, critical illness coverage, cycle to work, season ticket loans
* Employee Discount Portal
* Back up childcare/adultcare
* Onsite facilities include; Fitness classes, Health Checks, Digital Health Kiosk, Physiotherapy, Healthy Living Nurse, Wellness Studio, Costa Coffee and subsidised staff restaurant
To complete your application please click on the links below.However,If you require any assistance with the completion of this process or need any reasonable adjustments to be made then please contact the Campus Recruitment Team.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Dec 20, 2018, 7:48:09 AM