6 months ago
Don’t just work for a market leading global company. Help grow one.
Global Compliance and International (Card) Products team is part of the Global Commercial Services Technology responsible for delivery of global projects and programs in regulatory and issues management product domain. We also manage and deliver card product related engagements e.g. co-brand launches in international and manage development and maintenance of several international applications.
You are key member of the product engineering team and will collaborate with business leaders and partners to support and help craft the product vision, drive the product roadmap, prioritize the engineering team’s sprint backlog, participate actively in all phases of the iteration process, and cross-functional collaboration to take our Java based RegTech product to the next level.
* Engineering, Programs, Portfolio Governance and Business Engagement
* Large scale global programs, applications that have challenges and opportunities and products that are strategic for business
* We make regulatory and compliance world interesting and fun, and we like to always meet the deadlines, that is when not exceeding the expectations
* A team that believes in being awesome and celebrating success
* An open mind for new ideas and learning from failures
* Work with customers, key partners, and colleagues to define a product vision and strategy that is aligned with the high-level product roadmap
* Communicate and build consensus across disciplines in crafting the product roadmap
* Lead the work to define and articulate a long-term product strategy and roadmap with clearly defined business metrics and targets
* Support development of appropriate tracking and reporting to track product performance post launch in order to evaluate future investment
* Identify risks, challenges, opportunities and business integration needs
* Enable cross-functional collaboration with relevant teams within the product scope
* Translate product roadmap into well-defined product requirements/user stories and acceptance test criteria
* Lead the creation of a Product Backlog for the product
* Prioritizes and maintain the sprint backlog consistent with Outcomes and Product Roadmap and performs story elaboration with the implementation team
* Review and accepts completed user stories
* Review/demonstrate sprint-related or general functionality with external partners and customers, including the leadership team and other colleagues
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
* Significant experience in Technical Product Management with proven track record in defining winning product constructs and delivering a product vision and strategy
* Experience with rapid and iterative software development methodologies
* Proven track record managing large, complex features or products with multiple partners
* Experience with Agile methodology and tools, software automation and CI/CD
* University Degree in related field required; advanced degree preferred
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
A competitive benefits offering designed to support our employees’ total health and wellbeing, including:
* Health care scheme
* Defined contribution pension plan
* Dental scheme
* Virtual GP
* Life assurance
* Income protection
* Core holiday allowance with opportunity to buy or sell additional days
* Car Allowance/Company Car Option
* A range of flexible benefits to choose from designed to suit your lifestyle: healthcare plan options, health assessments, critical illness coverage, cycle to work, season ticket loans
* Employee Discount Portal
* Back up childcare/adultcare
* Onsite facilities include; Fitness classes, Health Checks, Digital Health Kiosk, Physiotherapy, Healthy Living Nurse, Wellness Studio, Costa Coffee and subsidised staff restaurant
To complete your application please click on the links below.However,If you require any assistance with the completion of this process or need any reasonable adjustments to be made then please contact the Campus Recruitment Team.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jan 9, 2019, 7:36:59 AM