3 months ago
Territory Account Executive-2
New Business Sales Executive - Growth Territory Team
We are looking to strengthen our Top Performing Growth Sales function by hiring an experienced Sales professional to sell the latest SAS solutions across our Mid-Market clients
You will be a valued member of the Growth Sales team and will be responsible for selling one of our fastest growing product lines - SAS Cloud Software solutions. You will creating and executing a Territory Plan to market and prospect into a specific industry (Financial Services or Commercial), working with an established Channel network, across the UK (but mostly in Midlands, London and the South).
As a world leader in Big Data Analytics, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence, SAS is at the very forefront of many of the industry’s latest trends. We help market leading organisations turn data about customers, performance, financials and IoT devices into information they can use to innovate and drive transformation within their business.
* Sells software, solutions and services to prospective customers using SAS Cloud solutions (Software-as-a-Service or Results-as-a-Service) via a Channel partner
* Responsible for creating and executing a new business Territory Plan to include a tight working arrangement with Inside Sales, Telemarketing team, Marketing and Channel partners to acquire new customers and advance Sales opportunities within assigned territory.
* Territory includes some of the UK’s largest companies and organisations who are currently not existing SAS customers in Finance & Commercial
* Fulfils wide range of requests for information from prospective customers. Qualifies level of opportunity and resources required.
* Prospects with both internal team and Channel partners to uncover business needs.
* Implements aspects of territory and account management and development; identifies accounts with high "close" potential, qualifies, advances opportunity through milestone steps of sales cycle and forecast time frames to close business within Orion Forecast system.
* Works closely with pre-sales resources and executives to facilitate timely response to highly qualified, high revenue potential opportunities.
* Prepares standard quotations and proposal information as needed; works with other departments to create and finalize contracts and set time schedules for delivery services.
* Follows up with customers to track satisfaction levels and to discover additional revenue opportunities.
* Develops a basic understanding of company pricing, licensing procedures and approvals matrix.
* Fully utilizes account planning process and tools (Account Plans and Opportunity Plans within BASE).
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* Would suit individual who has experience of or is looking to step-up to manage a new business Territory of 200-600 prospect companies. You will lead an internal team including Inside Sales, Telemarketing, Pre-Sales & Marketing resources – all of whom are working with you to prospect, develop and advance sales opportunities. You must be a Team player and a Leader – lone wolves need not apply.
* Experience of working with Channel is highly desirable, as most of the business will be fulfilled by one of our established partners. Part of the Territory plan should look to leverage the Channel to support territory and opportunity development.
* Core solution areas include analytics, data management and visualisation to support Marketing, Forecasting, Fraud and Risk business challenges. Experience in these solution and business challenge areas is highly desirable.
* Office location in either London or Marlow office, and need to travel to client sites to support typically 5 face to face client meetings per week. Meetings setup either through your own activities, or by leveraging your team of Inside Sales and Telemarketing.
* Excellent career opportunity in a sales organisation that embraces diversity, rewards hard work and supports ambition in one of the UK’s top 20 Great Places to Work.
* Through weekly 1-1s with your manager, you will receive support, mentoring and coaching to help you execute your business plan, advance your key opportunities and progress your career. Thereafter, you are expected to drive your team with little instruction on a day-to-day basis – so there is plenty of scope for innovation, developing your management skills and putting your personal stamp on your go-to-market strategy.
* Once an opportunity is identified, you are responsible for allocating to either Inside Sales or to drive the progress of the opportunity yourself. For larger opportunities, you will leverage SAS Opportunity Planning processes & plans (BASE).
* You are also responsible for the overall delivery of new revenue in your Territory including taking personal responsibility of closing high potential opportunities, qualifying and advancing through milestones and accurately forecasting within SAS internal Orion system.
* You will be joining a tightly knit team of new business sales professionals, with monthly opportunities to socialise and build internal networks.