8 months ago
Digital Marketing Copywriter
EuroFinance, an Economist Group business, is the leading global provider of conferences, training and research on cash management, treasury and risk. We provide a platform for treasurers and CFOs from the world’s leading companies to exchange innovative strategies, best practice and expert opinion – either face-to-face or online.
We are recruiting a Digital Marketing Copywriter to develop attention-grabbing content that resonates with our target audience. Working closely with our editorial team, you will play an essential role in how we effectively retain and acquire customers, increase brand awareness and ultimately deliver revenue.
How will you contribute:
* Create email marketing content that increases open and click rates
* Create content that drives engagement across social media channels and nurture followers
* Create attention grabbing copy for online and offline advertising
* Optimise web content using knowledge of SEO best practice
* Work closely with the digital marketing team to track, measure and continually optimise the effectiveness of all digital content
* Ensure all content is in line with company brand, tone of voice and competitor positioning
Experience, skills and professional attributes
The ideal skills for this role are:
* Proven relevant content marketing and copywriting experience
* Excellent command of written and spoken English with excellent writing and grammar skills
* Excellent attention to detail and proofreading skills
* Knowledge and experience of using social media business accounts including Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Google+
* Knowledge of SEO best practice
* Commitment to standards of excellence with attention to detail
* Highly self-motivated, intuitive, energetic and persistent
* Ability to manage multiple tasks, prioritise accordingly and work to tight deadlines
* Excellent communication skills
Apply for this job onlineApply
Email this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
If this role matches your skills, experience and motivations then please submit your CV with a covering note identifying why you feel you would be a great addition to the team along with your salary expectations.
In return, we provide a supportive and progressive environment with a wide range of opportunities for you to grow both personally and professionally.
The Economist Group values diversity. We are committed to equal opportunities and creating an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants regardless of ethnic origin, national origin, gender, race, colour, religious beliefs, disability, sexual orientation or age.
Software Powered by iCIMS