2 months ago
Head of Marketing, EuroFinance and CPI
EuroFinance, an Economist Group business, is the leading global provider of treasury, cash management and risk conferences, training and research.
We bring together CFOs and treasurers from leading global banks, financial consultants and fintechs to network and collaborate. Through our in-depth research with 1000+ treasury influencers each year, we have developed a proven track record of producing future trends and now offer news, whitepapers, research and custom solutions for our clients. The business also includes Commercial Payments International (CPI), the leading provider of networking events and news for the B2B payments industry.
Currently, we are seeking a highly commercial, data and results focused Head of Marketing to develop and deliver marketing plans that will grow our delegate revenue for our global portfolio of EuroFinance and CPI conferences and training programs.
In this role you will raise awareness of the EuroFinance and CPI brands by developing and promoting various new initiatives in content, research and custom solutions to drive quality, senior-level audiences to our events. As an active and important member of the Management Team you will contribute to our strategy and future success of the business.
How you will contribute:
* Play a strategic part in the commercial success of the business, working closely with the Managing Director and other department heads
* Provide regular and accurate forecasts to the MD and CFO
* Ensure that delegate revenue, cost and profit margins are met
* Develop and implement marketing campaign strategies to generate brand awareness
* Ensure that marketing campaigns use the optimal mix of traditional and digital channels and provide strategic guidance on channel optimisation
* Enhance marketing campaigns by managing deadlines, lead times, and project milestones
* Set and analyse KPIs across all marketing campaigns
* Cultivate ideas to engage audiences digitally through podcasts, videos, interviews, etc.
* Ensure that the global database is optimised for data quality and quantity
* Ensure that all marketing collateral and copy is of a high standard and adheres to brand guidelines
* Recruit, manage, develop and appraise the performance of direct reports
* Work collaboratively with other teams within the Economist Group including events, thought-leadership and data management
* Ensure the marketing team has the necessary resources (systems, people, processes) to meet KPIs
Experience, skills and professional attributes
The ideal skills for this role are:
* Robust, relevant marketing experience, preferably from a combination of event and digital marketing exposure
* Experience in strategic data led marketing activities and analysis
* Experience developing and executing content marketing strategies
* Experience in international event marketing strategy and execution
* Proven track record of developing and implementing digital marketing strategies
* An analytical mind and the ability to see the bigger picture
* Proven ability to improve ROI
* A thorough understanding of all aspects of the marketing mix, ranging from new digital channels to more traditional marketing execution methods
* Commercial acumen with good organisational skills
* Personal pride and self motivation in producing output of high quality
* Communication skills to articulate persuasively and clearly
* Effective management skills, inspiring, motivating and a team of marketers
Apply for this job onlineApply
Email this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
If this role matches your skills, experience and motivations then please submit your CV with a covering note identifying why you feel you would be a great addition to the team along with your salary expectations.
In return, we provide a supportive and progressive environment with a wide range of opportunities for you to grow both personally and professionally.
The Economist Group values diversity. We are committed to equal opportunities and creating an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants regardless of ethnic origin, national origin, gender, race, colour, religious beliefs, disability, sexual orientation or age.
Software Powered by iCIMS