4 months ago
The Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU) is the world leader in global business intelligence. It is the business–to–business arm of The Economist Group, which publishes The Economist newspaper. As the world's leading provider of country intelligence, the EIU helps executives make better business decisions by providing timely, reliable and impartial analysis on worldwide market trends and business strategies.
We have a new opportunity for a Marketing Assistant to join the EIU client marketing team where you will have responsibility over enhancing our marketing efforts to clients, and in particular users of our services making sure that they get the most from their EIU subscription, as well as introduce new features as they become available. The client marketing assistant will also implement marketing campaigns to promote our client events, including breakfast briefings, webinars and roundtable discussions.
How you will contribute
* Execute marketing campaigns to improve user experience and satisfaction of EIU services
* Assist with communications and event management so that clients get the most value from their subscription
* Help to develop product messaging and positioning in partnership with product heads to successfully communicate the product value proposition to key clients
* Create content to build understanding of our services, to be used in email campaigns, direct mail collateral, landing pages, product decks and tutorials
* Help to develop programs to reach users through creative ideas and marketing strategies based on analysis, customer data, testing strategies
* Co-ordinate the monthly webinar schedule and live calls
* Ensure campaigns are consistent to brand style and all resources are branded appropriately
* Associated reporting on the above
Experience, skills and professional attributes
The desirable skills and experience for this role include:
* Strong writing skills with previous experience of creating engaging content, product messaging and sales materials
* Knowledge of Salesforce and/or Marketo or working within a CRM database is ideal
* Experience of using email marketing tools and running email marketing campaigns
* Confident and self-motivated with a strong work ethic and a positive attitude
* Strong interpersonal skills, well organised, balancing the requirements of a number of key stakeholders
* Customer-focused, able to work independently and manage multiple activities simultaneously
* Excellent communication and time management skills
* Experience of working in an international environment (preferred)
Apply for this job onlineApply
Email this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
If this role matches your skills, experience and motivations then please submit your CV with a covering note identifying why you feel you would be a great addition to the team along with your salary expectations.
In return, we provide a supportive and progressive environment with a wide range of opportunities for you to grow both personally and professionally.
The Economist Group values diversity. We are committed to equal opportunities and creating an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants regardless of ethnic origin, national origin, gender, race, colour, religious beliefs, disability, sexual orientation or age.
Software Powered by iCIMS