5 months ago
Marketing Executive, The EIU, London
As the research and analysis division of the Economist Group, The Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU) helps leaders to prepare for opportunity, empowering them to act with confidence when making strategic decisions. The EIU is the global standard in providing high quality, actionable intelligence to the public and private sectors, assessing issues that affect the marketplace for over two hundred countries.
We are recruiting a Marketing Executive to join the EIU marketing team and focus supporting the creation and implementation of content-led marketing campaigns, which promote The EIU’s expertise in helping organisations understand and assess new markets and opportunities.
How will you contribute?
* Support the planning and execution of multi-channel (email, webinar, print, PR, video, social media etc) content-led marketing campaigns
* Project manage the creation of content, and the set-up and management of campaigns using our marketing automation and CRM systems
* Analyse results of campaigns, and report back to the team, providing recommendations for optimal performance based on results
* Support day-to-day marketing activities across the team on an ad-hoc basis
Experience, skills and professional attributes
The ideal skills for this role are:
* Experience running content-led marketing campaigns, preferably in a B2B environment
* An understanding of how to use email platforms and CRM systems
* Experience copywriting, and editing and maintaining web and print copy
* Experience analysing and reporting on data
* Fluency in English and ability to communicate effectively
* Strong organisational skills and ability to manage multiple deadlines and stakeholders
* An ability to collaborate and build good relationships
* An innovative and proactive attitude, openness to new ideas
* Personal pride in producing work of a high quality
Apply for this job onlineApply
Email this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
If this role matches your skills, experience and motivations then please submit your CV with a covering note identifying why you feel you would be a great addition to the team along with your salary expectations.
In return, we provide a supportive and progressive environment with a wide range of opportunities for you to grow both personally and professionally.
The Economist Group values diversity. We are committed to equal opportunities and creating an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants regardless of ethnic origin, national origin, gender, race, colour, religious beliefs, disability, sexual orientation or age.
Software Powered by iCIMS