3 months ago
Product Marketing Manager, Apps
The Economist Group logo
The Economist Group is the leading source of analysis on international business and world affairs. We deliver our information through a range of formats, from The Economist magazine and its website to events, research and electronic services. What ties us together is the objectivity of our opinion, the originality of our insight and our advocacy of economic and political freedom around the world.
Our digital products (currently our websites, apps, newsletters and audio editions) are significant drivers of profit whilst providing readers with a means to enjoy our digital content. This role, reporting into the Director, ensures that our digital app products and relationships with 3rd parties are marketed effectively to our customers, across the customer journey from discovery to download and from opens to engagement, actively ensuring metrics are to expectation and subscription sales are performing in line with targets.
How will you contribute?
* Ensuring that each and every piece of subscriptions advertising on our apps is executed with excellence including messages such as push notifications, welcome messages, pay wall creative etc.
* Ensuring that the level of inventory on our apps that is dedicated to subscriptions marketing is optimal, when balanced with other competing sources of demand for inventory e.g. paid advertising
* Providing the Director with accurate reporting into the commercial performance of all aspects of subscriptions marketing on our apps
* Working with peers to ensure tags are firing and providing the necessary data to accurately assess performance
* Reporting on competitor activity
Experience, skills and professional attributes
Ideal skills for this role are:
* Understanding of digital product marketing
* Drive to excel in marketing communications, thorough respect for brand principles
* Flawless accuracy in execution of marketing communications
* Ability to work well in a team to operate effectively in an environment with cross-functional squads
* Experience in driving global subscription revenue
* Passion for digital innovation, marketing and consumer preference in the wider market place
* Analytical, measured, data-led approach on recommendations
Apply for this job onlineApply
Email this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
If this role matches your skills, experience and motivations then please submit your CV with a covering note identifying why you feel you would be a great addition to the team along with your salary expectations.
In return, we provide a supportive and progressive environment with a wide range of opportunities for you to grow both personally and professionally.
The Economist Group values diversity. We are committed to equal opportunities and creating an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants regardless of ethnic origin, national origin, gender, race, colour, religious beliefs, disability, sexual orientation or age.
Software Powered by iCIMS