3 months ago
As part of Trade Marketing team, the Marketing Designer is primarily responsible for creating rich media digital advertising using supplied assets for Future’s commercial clients, as well as internal and external marketing materials that promote the leadership position of Future brands. These materials include brand decks, corporate collateral, logos, sales sheets, infographics, HTML emails and posters.
The Marketing Designer is also expected to work alongside the Creative Solutions Art Director to help bring ideas to life through first-class advertising pitches. On occasion, they may be asked to assist with the creation of print advertorials, flat plans, website mockups, social media creatives and more as part of large-scale integrated commercial campaigns.
The ability to work closely with commercial teams, clients and other creatives under tight deadlines while managing their own time is a must, as is a demonstrable record of flexibility and patience with demanding clients. Experience in digital media and online advertising, up-to-date knowledge of creative trends, and an interest in working in a fast-paced environment which encourages an entrepreneurial approach are also highly desirable.
The Commercial Marketing Team is responsible for delivering compelling digital advertising creatives for commercial clients, effective sales tools (collateral/presentations) and marketing comms that closely align with the product, editorial, sales and business insights across Future. The objective of the team is to create compelling materials that engage with commercial teams, clients, investors and the public while evangelising the power of Future’s market-leading brands.
Key role responsibilities
* Design rich media digital advertising using supplied assets for Future’s commercial clients
* Develop relationships with internal stakeholders including advertising sales, editorial and product development
* Manage the expectations of clients, advertising sales and the wider creative team with strong communication skills and time management
* Assist the wider creative team with the creation of first-class advertising pitches that bring to life great ideas and capture the imagination of our clients
* Assist in the delivery of integrated commercial campaigns in conjunction with other internal resources and departments
Essential skills and experience
* Experience designing digital advertising creatives in Celtra or similar production software
* First-class Adobe Creative Suite skills especially Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
* Excellent working knowledge of Google Apps, particularly Slides
* Experience in digital media and online advertising
* Experience creating effective offline and online sales and marketing assets
* The ability to work closely with commercial teams, clients and other creatives under tight deadlines
* A demonstrable record of flexibility and patience with demanding clients
* A positive attitude under pressure
Desirable skills and experience
* Knowledge of HTML, XML and other online standards
* Knowledge of CMS interfaces
* Knowledge of video editing tools
* Interest in technology/gaming/entertainment industries