- Blue Chip, Market-Leading International Organisation
- Brand New Customer Focused Role
- Attractive Career Progression and Earning Prospects
The Role: The primary purpose of this role is to develop, plan and implement all marketing activity with Independent Hearing Care customers to add value also drive and increase sales and profitability to support the company's objectives and fiscal targets. This requires close cooperation with Sales and Marketing functions. This is a brand-new role so you will have a lot of scope for setting up processes and strategy to your own preferences.
The Company: Long-established and with a fantastic heritage, this market-leading organisation manufacture a quality range of hearing aids and instruments. Their Independents division are currently seeking to recruit a suitably qualified Trade Marketing professional to manage marketing for their priority independent accounts on a national level.
Role & responsibilities:
- Delivery of end to end campaigns and activity from plan development, customer liaison, creative artwork, project management, distribution, execution and evaluation with customer.
- Work in close collaboration with territory Account Managers and the Marcomms team to ensure program/campaign are integrated, on brand and delivering the required impact to the business.
- Ownership of trade marketing yearly calendar, developing and managing project timings accordingly.
- Collaborate with Group Trade Marketing and Customer Excellence teams.
- Ensure effective business control of all activities including budget management to contribute to the achievement of sales and profitability targets.
- Increase the market awareness and penetration of key brand and associated services within the UK Independent retail market.
- Monitoring and reporting of the different KPI's (SOW, tracking of media campaigns, budget management and reporting).
We are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in trade marketing with strong knowledge of the consumer industry.
- Experience of developing retail marketing plans instore (physical) and online (digital).
- Ability to think critically and creatively, results driven with high level of competencies in Customer Focus, Leadership, Motivation, Inspiration, Strategic Orientation.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work effectively as part of a multi-functional team.
- Excellent experience with Microsoft Office and knowledge of Salesforce CRM system.
- This role is an approximate mix of office (3 days) and field based (2 days) activity.
Benefits of this Trade Marketing Specialist role:
- Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 Basic + Annual Bonus
- Benefits: Healthcare, Company Car, Life Insurance, Generous Pension, Mobile, Laptop, 26 days holiday + Bank Holidays
Location: The position of Trade Marketing Specialist will be based in West Sussex 2-3 days a week and on the road 2-3 days a week.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our Egham office, please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.