3 months ago
We’re part of Europe’s leading entertainment company with over 23 million customers across seven countries, we make life easier by entertaining and connecting people. It’s a genuine team effort. That’s why we want talented people, like you, to join us and help make the future happen.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work in our Trading team within the NOW TV Group
The Sales and Marketing team are at the forefront of driving NOW TV growth, working across the business to understand better ways to communicate our products to our target audience and making it easy for them to join. We collaborate with our colleagues across Now TV to make sure we are aligned, giving our customers the best experience and looking for new ways to grow our customer base.
As NOW TV are part of the Sky family, you’ll benefit from either: free Sky Q (one off payment required for installation) or a NOW TV premium package as well as an excellent pension scheme and private health care. What’s more, you’ll also have access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. As if that’s not enough, our impressive Osterley campus boasts endless subsidised restaurants, on-site cinema, on-site gym, and much more to make your experience with us even more enjoyable.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
The primary focus of the Trading team is to deliver & execute commercially brilliant Trading plans that help NOW TV deliver against its core strategies of:
Getting customers quickly to the content they enjoy
Being the favourite pay lite brand
Operating brilliantly at scale
As a key member
of the Trading team you’ll help drive NOW TV’s overall Trading performance with
emphasis on Churn across all products
- Support the build & development of the Acquisition
forecasting model across NOW’s TV products (Ents, Movies, Kids & HAY)
– Platform & Product
- Provide reporting and analytical capability for acquisition across all products at segment, product and decay (conversion) curve level – inc (but not exclusive to) r2m, (early life) tenure, customer offer, viewing KPIs, and seasonality.
- Support the Senior Forecast, Planning & Analysis
Manager on any ad-hoc reportinganalysis on churn within a Trading context
- Work hand-in-hand with the Churn
Analyst – to determine trends and insight via regression analysis and
other modelling techniques such as scenario and sensitivity analysis.
- Work hand-in-hand with the
Trading Manager (TV) to supply baseline run rate forecasting and reporting
(with insight) and to receive overly forecasts based on go
fastermitigation plans and r2m.
- Support the Senior Forecast,
Planning & Analysis manager in consolidating all of NOW TV’s products
from an FP&A perspective – TV, Sports & Broadband for NOW TV &
- Work hand-in-hand with wider
stakeholder community inc Customer, IDS and Operations to understand
impacts to underlying performance to help improve forecasting accuracy and
- Strong Analytical background. Ideally (but
not essential) a Finance or Statistical Professional
- Experience with Regression
analysis and providing Insight that enables great decision-making
- Strong Result Orientation through building
excellent stakeholder relationships
- Self-Starter. Proactive with
- Numerate with ability to provide robust analysis and reporting.
- Confident and solution focused. Focus on achieving those goals in a
small, agile team
- A personality which wants to find solutions to problems proactively
- Ability to build effective relationships both within NOWTV
understanding of Management Information systems and ideally (but not
essential) some knowledge (full training will be given) SQL
- Good time management skills, an ability to juggle many different
tasks at the same time and make decisions on priorities
Ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results? today
We’re happy to talk flexible working
It’s our people that make us Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
Believe in better