7 months ago
Information on the company
Our client is a leading youth marketing business. Their aim is to reach as many students and young people as possible to make their lives better.
This is a 6 month internship with a starting salary of between £18K - £20K based in Central London.
Our client is an industry-leading, global marketing platform. They produce their award-winning technology for the world’s most famous brands such as TopShop, Microsoft, Apple, River Island and Domino’s, connecting them with the youth market and driving hundreds of millions of pounds of student sales every year. Our client consistently innovates to offer new solutions that drive ROI for their
retailers and brands, satisfy their consumers and create an empowering workplace for their employees.
Our client is on their most exciting journey of growth yet! In 2017, they doubled in size, significantly growing their London, Birmingham and Manchester offices and launching for the first time in New York. In 2018, they will be doubling the size of their business again and expanding their global reach into the rest of USA, Europe and Asia.
Our client is engaging more students with more brands than ever before; their technology is revolutionising the industry.
About the role
The recruitment team is growing! With an incredible year of growth
ahead, they are looking for a Trainee Internal Recruiter to join them.
Reporting directly into the Talent Manager, you will be responsible for recruiting
across a wide variety of vacancies, including Sales, Marketing, Finance and
Technology/Engineering in both the UK and internationally. The Trainee Internal
Recruiter will be an excellent communicator and able to build strong relationships
with candidates throughout the recruitment process. Pro-actively headhunting and sourcing across a variety of platforms, you will be driven and self-motivated,
determined to find the very best talent.
You do not need recruitment experience - you will be provided with an incredible
training programme and continuous career development - you’ll be constantly
learning and no one day will be the same! All you need is ambition, determination
This is an amazing opportunity for a recent school-leaver or graduate, who wants to learn first-hand what it is like to internationalise an award-winning business, and represent a global brand!
The ideal intern’s personality and qualifications:
• We’d really like to hear from you, if you have …
• Ambition and tenacity, with desire to always achieve the best results!
• Drive, positivity and a pro-active attitude.
• An interest in the world of business!
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to build great relationships.
• An ability to excel under pressure, meet deadlines and deliver results that
• Fantastic organisational and time-management skills.
What are the perks of interning at this company?
Here are just a few things that make this an awesome place to work;
• Competitive salary with generous bonus schemes and incentives.
• Amazing culture - casual dress, office Sonos, ping pong, overflowing fruit
• bowl, constant supply of sweet treats and drinks fridge!
• Young, vibrant and social environment - famous Christmas and Summer
• parties, regular socials and adventurous activities.
• Free gym (on site) membership.
• Incredible partnership discounts for the biggest brands in the world:
• Google, Apple, TopShop, Ted Baker, GymShark, Domino's, Uber,
• Missguided … to name a few!
Apply for this role