6 months ago
You’ll do more than the expected. You’ll do the unexpected.
American Express Global Commercial Services is the leading provider of Corporate Card Programs, Supplier Payments Solutions and other expense management tools that help mid-size companies and large corporations around the world manage almost all the facets of their business spending.
Within Global Marketing, The Global Field Enablement (FE) team leads all field go to market communication strategies for our 4,000 global field Sales and Account Development (Account Sales) organization, training, and programs to drive field tool adoption. This includes innovative learning and delivery programs to enable our field to provide a best in class prospect and customer experience as well as creative and engaging communications of critical business content such a new products, services, and tools. As experts in large field team needs and go to market strategies, we partner across the business on internal go to market strategies.
The Manager of Field Enablement, Training and Marketing, will join a very exciting, collaborative and high visibility team and will be responsible for driving Sales and Account Sales productivity and success by:
* Partnering with field teams to understand most critical needs, and be a credible voice for the field
* Partnering with Global Field Communications, Product, Marketing, and other Operational teams to lead select communications to the EMEA segment leveraging our go to market Launch Pad platform
* Leading the end to end strategy and project management of innovative and experiential/digital field training programs, with a primary focus on building a best in class training path (new hire and tenured training)
* Delivering and facilitating select training programs, in strong partnership with the field as well as external vendors to ensure a best in class, modern and engaging training experience across all parameters of training
* Collaborating very closely with key partners from Marketing, Product, Risk, DS&I and others
* Driving digital tool/Salesforce adoption initiatives within the segment, in partnership with the Global Salesforce Adoption and Global Learning COE teams, with a focus on training
* Defining and driving key performance indicators to inform and drive success
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
* Significant experience in sales enablement, training, marketing, general management, or B2B consulting field sales/account development/support roles
* Proven track record developing successful programs to accelerate the performance of large B2B customer facing teams
* Strong facilitation skills are a must, coupled with a superior ability to take a large audience ‘on a journey’ while presenting
* Proven experience leveraging creative tactics and programs to drive the adoption of new digital capabilities by large client/customer facing teams.
* Experience collaborating across many functional areas (such as field, marketing, product, risk, operations) to lead the design and delivery of relevant, timely, and engaging large scale digital/virtual/and experiential training programs
* Outstanding business acumen and results orientation
* Proven passion for working with a customer orientation and global mindset
* Strong problem solving skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment and prioritization
* Strong communication skills (written and verbal), presenting to senior audiences, stakeholder management, and influencing skills at all levels in an organization.
* Ambitious self-starter, with a strong work ethic, intense will-to-win, and demonstrated personal excellence.
* Enthusiastic, fun, flexible and demonstrates a willingness to learn
* University Degree or equivalent preferred
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
To complete your application please click on the links below.However,If you require any assistance with the completion of this process or need any reasonable adjustments to be made then please contact the Campus Recruitment Team.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Nov 9, 2018, 4:58:32 AM