4 months ago
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
Are you a Performance Marketing Manager looking for your next role with an award-winning global retail business? Then we’d love to hear from you!
WHY WORK FOR THE BODY SHOP?
When Anita Roddick founded The Body Shop in 1976, she had a vision. Business as a force for good – that’s us. Over 40 years later, we’re proud to be pioneering cruelty-free beauty every step of the way. We’re the original ethical beauty brand. We’ve got a thing for empowering people and enriching our planet. We’re all about keeping it real, in every way possible.
Our activist roots remain a huge part of everything we do, from our iconic window posters to our vegetarian products to our infamous campaigns. We’re never afraid to stand up and speak the truth. We like to do things a little differently around here.
In fact, this is an incredibly exciting time for The Body Shop. We’re fighting for what we believe in now more than ever. No holding back. Breaking the mould has always come naturally to us, and we need someone who’s not afraid to mix things up.
WHO ARE NATURA &CO?
The Body Shop, along with Aesop and Natura, is part of Natura &Co, a global, multi-channel and multi-brand cosmetics group that is committed to generating positive economic, social and environmental impact. Group owner Natura is Brazil's number one cosmetics manufacturer. Sustainable development has been the company's guiding principle since it was founded in 1969.
THE ROLE IN A NUTSHELL
To plan, implement and analyse all performance campaigns across Search, Display and Paid Social across for the UK market.
MORE ABOUT THE ROLE
* Development of digital marketing plan, working closely with all commercial and trade teams to deliver and drive sales budget and build brand
* Acquire new customers across performance channels; PPC, paid social and display
* Development and implementation of the UK paid media testing plan, learning’s to be shared with the business to improve global paid media performance and creative development
* Management of key digital marketing agencies
* Work with wider marketing team, ensuring all digital marketing aligns with external marketing activity
* Run daily/weekly/monthly reports and record daily channel performance
* Produce ad-hoc channel reports to analyse performance with channel managers to identify opportunities and reduce inefficiencies
* Lead digital marketing initiatives to drive footfall to retail stores
* Work alongside external agency to manage paid search channel
* Manage and allocate paid search and performance marketing budgets for UK
* Digital content
* Global Customer
* Global Brand
* Commercial, Finance
* International Care Centre
* Ideally educated to degree level or equivalent
* Experienced in managing paid media campaigns with proven achievements in delivering profit growth and ROI
* Experience managing complex paid search campaigns, ideally with an advanced tool such as DoubleClick
* Proven analytical abilities, working with large datasets and advanced functionality of Excel.
* Passionate about search, keeping up to date with search techniques and trends
* Technically competent and comfortable working alongside feed providers
* Passionate about putting the customer at the heart of all marketing activities
* A strong leader/team manager with the ability to lead, coach, motivate and develop a team ensuring that their performance is constantly reviewed, succession and development is managed and there are developed to their full potential
Our global HQ is located in the heart of East Croydon – 1 minute walk from the train station and is just 10 minutes train ride from Clapham Junction and 16 minutes from London Victoria. Our brand new office opened just over one year ago and provides a light, modern and open-plan work space that includes an onsite global café and even a living wall in the reception area.
Want to join the Body Shop team? Then please apply today – as well as a competitive salary, here are just a few of the rewards and benefits you can look forward to when you join us: a 5% non-contributory pension plan, 23 days holiday, 3 days a year to volunteer in the local community, 50% staff discount and access to product sample sales, access to Perks At Work our online shopping channel with exclusive deals & discounts, as well as LOVE money to spend on your wellbeing and personal development. We have also implemented ‘Work Wise’ into our HQ - flexibility of ‘in-office’ hours, the ability to work remotely and a new meeting charter. Here at The Body Shop we’ve got your best interests at heart – it’s our way of saying thank you!