7 months ago
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is seeking a highly capable, self-directed Partner Marketing Manager, to help drive awareness and customer adoption of AWS’s cloud computing solutions to/with/through UKI Public Sector partners including System Integrators, Technology Partners and Channel Partner (Resellers, Aggregators, and Distributors).
You will work both strategically and tactically and use your exceptional analytical experience to create joint marketing programs with Public Sector partners to drive sales and manage partner MDF programs. If you have a passion for the cloud, love helping technology partners reach their full potential, and are an expert in designing and implementing joint marketing plans with technology partners, – then we’re looking for you.
In this role, you will develop and deliver partner marketing programs that enable partners to acquire new customers, retain and grow existing customers and deliver growth in revenue from AWS services. You will develop a deep understanding of the AWS technology partner ecosystem and Public Sector priorities to define and execute marketing plans with US partners to support growth objectives, across Public Sector industries (National, Regional and Local Government, Education, and Non-Profits). You will work closely with top AWS Technology partners to develop and execute best-in-class joint- marketing plans. You will act as the primary marketing contact for the UKI Public Sector PDM sales team, including regular participation in team calls, in-person meetings and planning sessions. You will also act as the primary marketing contact and consultant for strategic partners to build and execute joint marketing plans and programs. You will constantly monitor and support partner utilization of MDF and enable appropriate spend of MDF on marketing initiatives including being an expert resource on process, guidelines and options for partners.
The ideal candidate has a passion for technology, an entrepreneurial spirit, and a successful track record in partner marketing who has been successful in building and executing integrated marketing campaigns with partners and building compelling joint-partner value proposition content. This is a unique opportunity to play a highly visible role in an exciting, industry-leading technology business.
Travel to the US and across EMEA is likely to execute marketing initiatives.
• Extensive experience in Partner Marketing, Marketing Communications and/or high-technology Product Marketing
• Experience working with B2B partners developing marketing strategy and business plans
• Experience working with large, Enterprise-wide technology companies
• Experience selling or marketing to the Public Sector (e.g., National, Regional or Local Government, Higher Education, K12/School Districts, and/or Non-Profits)
• Bachelor degree in Marketing, Business, Technology, or other relevant field of study or equivalent experience
• MBA preferred
• Demonstrated ability to create innovative and targeted marketing programs that generate results
• Success in managing complex and multi-faceted marketing programs with the ability to drive projects through completion
• Ability to develop best-in-class marketing assets and execute marketing campaigns and initiatives.
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and autonomously
• Superior presentation and written communication skills
For more information, please visit:
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation