// Rare Opportunity \
** Award-winning Global Creative Agency **
- Multi-award winning, International communications agency, working with some of the biggest brand names across Local, Regional and Global level.
- Lead a talented, fast paced and experienced Digital team into exciting times of growth and really make a difference in shaping the client's customer experience - carve your own mark.
- Varied and fulfilling role offering exposure to work across a variety of industries such as retail, travel and consumer industries.
This position is a varied role offering the chance to work across Global Brands and multiple channels. You will have the opportunity to manage and lead some of the brightest minds in the industry.
You will be reporting into the Interactive Creative Director and leading an area of the Experience Design & Technology department which is part of the wider digital division hosting friendly and talented teams of Designers, Developers, UX, QA, Producers and Ops, with one aim in mind; to create powerful, impactful and award-winning work across all digital touch points.
If you want to influence the shape of client customer experiences, lead an incredible and hardworking team then this could be the exciting time for you to really carve this area into your own.
Some of your day to day responsibilities will include;
- Inspiring members of the team, acting as a 'role model' to others and highlighting best in class benefits of IA/UI/UX.
- UX strategy and interaction design solutions across varied touchpoints such as out of home, social, mobile and web.
- Proactively becoming involved in contributing to leadership activities and managing research workshops
- Overseeing members of the team in helping to produce compelling, outstanding and effective solutions to commercial problems
- Not afraid to 'get your hands dirty' and be hands on in sharing your innovative ideas to then lead on and create designs, sitemaps and personas in order to demonstrate and reflect the incredible vision of your team.
- Liaising across all internal teams when required to ensure the best out of any project
- Creating and delivering amazing presentations to Senior stakeholders on agency and client side
- Partnering with the Creative Director to plan a UX Strategy for the evolving future of the UX offering.
Essential Skills Required:
- Software skills in Sketch, inVision, OmniGraffle, Axure and Keynote
- Experience in IA, Interface and service design.
- Previous experience in leading a UX team.
- Able to use User interface design patterns and standard UCD Methodologies
- Have a strong portfolio demonstrating your experience in stunning experience maps, user journeys, applications, large-scale digital experiences and other UX deliverables.
- Passionate about driving and leading a UX team as well as overseeing projects effectively in a fast paced environment.
- Experience in design and prototyping tools for rapid, iterative prototyping.
For further information or a copy of the job description please pop your portfolio/CV over to me at:
Recruitment Consultant - Blue Pelican Marketing