4 months ago
Please include URL(s) for an online portfolio in addition to resume. Submissions without a portfolio included will not be considered.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
* Experience in advertising, marketing or interactive design.
* Experience with mobile development, including responsive design.
* Experience developing clean, valid and compatible websites and applications.
* Ability to leverage web technologies to communicate ideas to stakeholders.
* Excellent leadership, communication, project management and organizational skills.
About the job
Brand Studio is a passionate team of creative thinkers and marketers. We protect and promote Google’s brand and reputation through programs, products and narrative experiences that express Google’s values in action across the world. As part of our team, you’ll define and create the visual and strategic elements that comprise Google’s brand and product identities. You’ll articulate standards that harmonize and bring a uniquely Google point of view to all of our products and communications. By embracing user insights, strategic thinking, beautiful design and provocative execution, you will create delightfully intuitive (and inventive!) experiences that will define the future of Google’s brand.
Know the user. Know the magic. Connect the two. At its core, marketing at Google starts with technology and ends with the user, bringing both together in unconventional ways. Our job is to demonstrate how Google's products solve the world's problems--from the everyday to the epic, from the mundane to the monumental. And we approach marketing in a way that only Google can--changing the game, redefining the medium, making the user the priority, and ultimately, letting the technology speak for itself.
* Initiate, define, ideate and iterate interactive ideas from brief, concept, prototype, to final execution.
* Collaborate with creative teams to deliver cutting edge, creative experiences.
* Push technology, challenge established thinking, and discover new ways of approaching (and solving) a problem.
* Architect, design, develop, and maintain innovative, engaging technical builds for a worldwide audience.
* Advise, collaborate with, and synthesize feedback from Marketing, Product, and Engineering partners.