5 months ago
Leeds Building Society is looking for a UX Producer to join our Digital Experience Department. You will be based at our Head Office in the heart of Leeds city centre.
About the role
You will plan and manage the online customer experience for medium (business change) and large (transformational) projects across our digital platforms including desktop, tablet, mobile websites and apps. You will be focused on project management for the UX elements of change projects, with responsibility for creating a pool of contract resource, managing resource in and out of the business as required. You will have responsibility for planning and reporting on the progress of each project into the Digital Experience team.
As a UX Producer you will manage the coordination of the UX process for large projects (Discovery & Design phases) as well as planning usability testing sessions alongside third party agencies.
Do you have the essential skills and experience for this role?
* Extensive experience in project management, with particular experience in delivering UX focused projects
* Strong knowledge and experience in working with workflow tools and/or project management software
* Good working knowledge of Content Management tools, page publishing tools and/or other web tools
* Strong organizational and communication skills
* Strong team player with excellent communication skills and the ability to work with stakeholders
* Good commercial awareness and strategic and analytical skills. Excellent planning and organisational skills and ability to manage and own multiple competing deliverables
* Be able to demonstrate a good manner with internal clients; be thoughtful, measured, persuasive and good at listening. Ultimately, we'll want our clients to feel you've helped facilitate the right choice
* Be able to demonstrate good team working behaviours
Have you seen our benefits and rewards package?
* Annual salary & performance related bonus
* 26 days annual holiday & annual holiday purchase scheme
* Pension scheme & Life Assurance
* Exclusive colleague mortgage deals
* Annual volunteering day & long service awards
* Childcare voucher scheme
* Bus & train travel ticket loans & a Cycle Flex Scheme
* Recommend a friend scheme
Are you looking for a rewarding career? We see all colleagues as key to our success. Life at Leeds Building Society is both stretching and rewarding and we provide a wide range of training and development opportunities to help you build a successful career with us.
What do you know about Leeds Building Society?
We are the 5th biggest building society in the UK with 140 years of experience and we have every intention of getting better and better. We are totally committed to do what we were set up to do – to help people save money and to buy their own home.
We've won a whole host of awards over the years including Best Companies accreditation, which reflects our continued commitment to colleagues and the customer service they provide to our members. We work hard to develop a product range to try to meet our members' needs, and partner with numerous local communities and chosen charities.
We're not a bank – we're a mutual, which means we're owned by our members and are run exclusively in their best interests.
Leeds Building Society is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us.