ETX Capital is one of the UK’s leading providers of online trading services.
We offer spread betting and CFD trading services to retail, institutional and high net worth customers delivered via our award-winning trading platform. Our proprietary TraderPro platform is a market leader that offers clients instant execution to over 5,000 markets across FX, Indices, Equities, Commodities and Bonds. Last year we were awarded, Best Trading Platform at the 2018 Online Personal Wealth Awards, Best Online Trading Platform at the 2018 Shares Awards, Best Spread Betting Platform at the 2018 ADVFN Financial Awards and Best Forex Trading Platform at the UK Forex Awards and Best Education at the 2018 Online Personal Wealth Awards.
Based in the City of London, we are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and have more than 50 years’ experience in financial services.
We're committed to delivering the next trading opportunity for our clients.
We do this by continuously developing award-winning trading platform features and tools across desktop and mobile whilst providing the market analysis and trading education our clients need to make their next trading decision.
Title: Web Analytics Manager
Are you an endlessly inquisitive, meticulous Google Analytics implementation expert? Do you have a track record of delivering data insights that drive real commercial change? If so, this could be the right role for you.
We’re looking for an ambitious and knowledgeable Digital Analytics Manager to join our growing team in London. Data-focused website CRO, personalisation and attribution modelling will be central to our success in 2019 and this person will play a key role in delivering in these areas.
The successful candidate will be responsible for a full review of our cross-domain Google Analytics implementation and deliver the necessary fixes to ensure we’re capturing data accurately. Once this is complete, the fun begins! With the aim of improving website conversion, we’ll be looking to the Digital Analytics Manager to proactively highlight insights on landing page usage, popular journey drop points, home page interaction, create account page conversion to application and much more. We’ll then be looking to roll out audience segments and feed these into various digital channels to deliver more personalised journeys for prospects and clients.
Does this sound like your kind of challenge? If so, read on…
What will you be your main areas of accountability?
· Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager implementation and maintenance across all websites
· Proactive insight generation to improve our understanding of website behaviour and conversion from an array of sources
· Onboarding new CRO software if required
· Data integration with other software to enable personalisation and value attribution
· Previous experience in a digital analytics role using Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
· Experience with technical tracking implementation, including troubleshooting code and exposure to data layers
· An ability to see insights in data and to use these to make commercially-focused recommendations
· Examples of successful CRO work you have contributed to
· Experience with onboarding other CRO software would be beneficial
· Mobile and App tagging implementation
· Google Accreditation
What you can expect in return:
· Holiday 25 days plus bank holidays. Holiday increases by 1 day per calendar year served up to 28 days.
· Private Medical Cover
· Employee Assistance Program
· Perkbox employee discount scheme
· *Salary Sacrifice Pension
· *Life Assurance and Income Protection
· **Subsidized Gym Membership
· ** Interest-Free Season Ticket Loan
· * *Cycle to Work schemes
* After 3 months Service
**Note these benefits only available after successful completion of probationary period.