Better Placed are delighted to be working with a well known retailer based in Leeds they're currently on the hunt for a Website Content Executive to join their close knit and friendly team. This is a newly created position that will sit with in the expanding Marketing and Ecommerce team.
Your main responsibility will be to ensure that the website and product content is up to date and delivered in line with the marketing plan and strategy.
- Regularly review the website and resolve any content issues from internal feedback
- Coordinate content for internal communications and the intranet where required
- Manage the daily updates of content to the website. This will involve liaising with various different members of the team marketing, product and IT teams.
- Creation of banner templates
- Updating website (upload new products, update images, update descriptions and specification) as and when needed
- Sourcing and updating imagery and artwork currently on site
- Populate and maintain the online product information things such as Data sheets, video links and how-to-guides
Experience and Skills:
- Competent in the use of relevant CMS. Magento or Shopware would be desirable but not essential
- Strong Microsoft Excel and Word skills required
- Have the ability to gain a deeper understanding of the full product ranges
- Will have the ability to deliver multiple deadlines at one given time
- Excellent communication skills verbal and written are essential
- 2/3 years marketing experience
- Can do attitude
If this role sound of interest please don't hesitate to get in touch.