Web Content Manager
Our client is an inclusive working environment where Equality, Diversity and Human Rights are guiding principles, individuals are respected and a value of having a diverse workforce is recognised. The recruitment, employment and development of people are based on qualifications, experience and competency to do the job, eliminating personal bias or prejudice.
Position: Web Content Manager
Location: Rugby (Commutable from Leicester, Kettering, Northampton, Coventry and surrounding areas)
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Salary: £26,000 to £30,000 per annum
About the role:
The Web Content Manager is responsible for creating and administering content that’s easy to find by users covering all necessary topics and being up to date and accurate. The content you'll manage can include web pages, images, videos, blog posts, guest articles, reviews and occasionally social media and marketing copy.
- Manage their website and its content, working with developers and editors to ensure it is meeting the needs of their organisation
- Conduct content audits to identify gaps and redundancies in the site content
- Create and implement content schedules for people to produce or update content produce maps and visualisations of the site to help staff understand the structure and function of the website
- Write and edit web copy Source, commission and sometimes edit images and videos
- Develop policies relating to your organisation's web content, such as a house style
- Analyse analytics data to learn how users interact with your site
- Work closely with their Social Media team to ensure an integrated approach across all channels
- Highly organised, with the ability to work on multiple projects at once Strategic, and able to oversee large projects and coordinate the work of others
- An excellent writer and editor, with good spelling and grammar and the ability to adapt to house styles
- Able to research, collate and summarise information from different sources logical and analytical
- Knowledgeable and about to support with Social Media activity
Our client is an inclusive working environment where Equality, Diversity and Human Rights are guiding principles, individuals are respected and a value of having a diverse workforce is recognised
The recruitment, employment and development of people are based on qualifications, experience and competency to do the job, eliminating personal bias or prejudice
You may have experience of the following: Web Content Manager, SEO, PPC, Online Marketing Manager, Web Editor, Content Management, Digital Marketing, Social Media, Communications Manager, Editing, Content Manager, etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.