11 months ago
We're looking for a dedicated yet outgoing and energetic Lead Web Developer to join the creative team at a brilliant Communications Agency in South Manchester.
As a Developer you're as comfortable with writing well designed, testable and efficient code as you are with creating website layouts/interfaces using standard HTML/CSS Practices . But what really makes you special is that you push boundaries, have a real passion and energy for development and progressive technologies and industry trends.
Like to work alone and fly under the radar? No thanks. Have an outgoing personality that will bring a studio to life and love to articulate ideas with both colleagues and clients? Yes please!
As the Lead Developer you will be working closely with clients, creatives and junior developers. You will be the go-to with all things digital, the ‘spears head' within the department. You'll deliver high quality at a fast pace and bring excitement to everything you do.
• Bags of enthusiasm and a real passion to work in a vibrant studio environment
• Advanced programming skills in HTML/CSS
• Experience with Wordpress, Woocommerce and Drupal
• Experience in using Mailchimp, DotMailer or similar email marketing platforms
• Solid understanding of web applications functionality including security, back-ups, and best development practices
• Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation principles
• Problem solving skills, debugging and cross-browser testing
• Skilled in Adobe CC, including InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator a great bonus!
• Ability to meet fast-paced deadlines
• Outgoing personality is a must
Sound like you? If you're a Lead Web Developer looking to join a team that you can thrive in, get in touch today.
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Ryan Lehane onfor a confidential chat about the position.
We respond to all CVs so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.
he Book is the sister company of Network Marketing and specialises in creative and digital recruitment for agencies and in–house creative studios throughout the UK.
The Book is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
9 months ago
only 8 days until close
7 months ago
only 11 days until close
22 days ago
only 6 days until close
12 days ago
only 16 days until close