about 1 month ago
We want to make sure that we find the right people to work in our teams, and we
know that the traditional 9-5, five days a week doesn’t suit everyone. So, we’d
love to hear from you if you feel you’re a great fit for this role, and would like to
work flexibly. If you are the right person for this role, we’ll find the right working approach for you.
You’ll be working for 12 months as part of our small digital team which sits within the lovely Absolute Radio, Planet Rock and Kerrang! Radio teams. We’re based in One Golden Square, in central London, the home to well over 20 radio stations.
You’ll be interacting with everyone from the music team, to marketing, to producers and presenters, all passionate about creating really cool award-winning stuff. We’re a friendly bunch who are as likely to be chatting about Bake Off as we are to be discussing the gig we went to last night.
The focus of the role
Working closely with the Digital & Social Media Manager your goal is to drive more engagement on our digital platforms, encouraging listening and therefore growing the audience of our stations.
What you’ll do
As a Web & Social Media Producer, you’ll be doing the following for Absolute Radio, Kerrang! Radio and Planet Rock’s social media channels and websites:
- Create and post engaging video and station content that resonates with our audiences.
- Edit (and occasionally film) social-specific videos.
- Moderate social media channels and respond to audience enquiries.
- Update the stations’ websites and apps on a daily basis, as well as create new pages and writing music features.
- Pitch in with creative ideas at regular planning sessions.
- Work at occasional events outside of traditional office hours to provide live social media coverage.