8 months ago
Location Independent Roles
Marketing & Communications
Marketing and Communications
19 January 2018
*This is a location independent role - however it will involve regular travel to our London office (approx. 2 days per week)
Join the number 1 global insurance brand as a Website Executive in our Marketing team and develop your career with a world leader.
With a presence in 64 countries, and 160,000 employees serving the needs of 103 million customers, AXA is big. In fact, we’re the world’s number one insurance brand, and one of the Sunday Times Top 30 Best Big Companies to work for. But we’re not too big to care for – or listen to - everyone who works with us. You see, we value your ideas and your experience. We want you to continue to develop and grow, and we’ll offer you all the learning, development and progression opportunities you need for your professional skills and career to flourish.
An experienced Website Executive, you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the website development of the AXA Connect website and the AXA Vantage Mobile App, supporting associated marketing strategies. You will also be accountable for ensuring the website content is up to date and appropriate.
An understanding of SEO, HTML, site architecture, usability and web security will be hugely advantageous. It is essential that you have experience in at least one Content Management Systems, with a strong emphasis on the customer journey.
In addition, you have the ability to deliver digital strategies using data, and confidently present findings, demonstrable experience of multi-variant / AB testing across digital channels, and knowledge of web analytics tools such as Google Analytics.
You will be able to build strong positive relationships with key stakeholders quickly and will have excellent project management skills, communications and presentation skills. The ability to write good copy for the web will also be an important aspect of the role.
What you will be doing
· CMS management of the AXA Vantage mobile app, including the creation of app content.
· Site Maintenance – Management of digital assets including taxonomy, strategic design, functionality, site performance, quality improvements, content creation/updates, online services development and best practice
· Lead and manage web development projects
· Manage external agency relationships
· Proactively ensure website copy is well written, current and up to date.
· Work closely with the marketing team to produce campaign landing pages and monitor the performance
· Implement both planned and ad-hoc content and design updates to the website
· Create measurement reports and dashboards in Google Analytics to assess and optimise performance of websites, apps and marketing campaigns.
· Creation of campaign URLs in order to track traffic to the website and campaign performance.
· Report technical problems to IT support staff, and take full responsibility for ensuring problems are resolved in a timely manner.
· Management of broker queries received via AXA Connect inbox
What we can offer you
As you’d expect from a global leader, our reward package is a world-beater – here’s a small selection of our current benefits.
* Bonus Scheme linked to yours and the company’s performance
* Pension scheme with employer contributions as well as your own
* 25 Days Holiday
* Interest free season ticket loan scheme
* Share Plan Scheme
* Discount on all AXA Insurance products, including insurance, breakdown cover & healthcare
Who are we looking for?
· Must have solid working knowledge of HTML
· A good understanding of SEO
· Experience in using content management systems essential. Working knowledge of Ektron/Episerver or Sitecore highly desirable.
· Demonstrable project management skills
· Excellent ability to interpret and analyse data
· Effective and adaptable verbal and written communication style
· Knowledge of the principles and practice of digital marketing within a digital marketing environment
· Knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics), including data analysis and communication of results.
· Ability to drive data focused decisions.
· Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in websites, mobile apps, online marketing and measurement.
· Good copy writing skills
AXA General Insurance
Proud to be part of the AXA Group, the number one global insurance brand and a worldwide leader in financial services, AXA Insurance businesses employ over 5,500 in a network of offices across the UK. Our expert teams care for a huge range of customers, helping them protect their cars, homes and businesses against life’s uncertainties. Whether bought directly, through brokers or through a number of corporate partners, our market-leading products are trusted by millions.
Resourcing Contact - Felicity Wright - Felicity.Wright@AXA-UK.co.uk
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer