Website Manager / Marketing Manager
Do you love being creative?, and enjoy the power of the written word, and getting the results….then come and work for them.
Our client has been trading for over 20 years’ working for some of the world’s largest brands; Mercedes-Benz, Sony, Ford Motor Co., Yamaha, Michelin, Lamborghini to name a few.
Position: Website Content Manager
Location: Bolton, Lancs
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £35,000 per annum dependent on experience; agency experience would be preferential.
About the Role:
Our client (based in Milton Keynes) is looking for a Web Content/Marketing Manager based in Bolton working for an educational institution.
As part of a close-knit team you will be involved in a fast-paced, creative environment, where quality and results
- Create website content through CMS systems
- Ensure delivery of strategies to a portfolio of clients, ensuring that your activities are scheduled and completed efficiently
- Identify changes and trends in digital marketing and recommend appropriate solutions
- Excellent knowledge of SEO (best practice)
- At least 3 years’ experience in a digital marketing communications role
- Experience in all areas of digital marketing technology and practices, with a strong focus on content and blog writing
- Excellent written, verbal and visual communication skills, with the ability to effectively communicate with a wide variety of audiences
- Excellent attention-to-detail and time management skills
- Highly organised and a good communicator
- Knowledge of user experience trends and digital consumer behaviours
- Must live within a 45-minute commute of MK19 6EU for a suitable work / life balance
If you have a positive outlook, take pride in your work, love diversity and feel you have what it takes to be our client’s newest addition then drop them a line with your salary expectation and current notice period.
You may have experience of the following: Website Content Manager, Content Manager, Content Editor, Website Manager, Website Administrator, Digital Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing Assistant, Digital Marketing Executive, Marketing Manager, Marketing Assistant, Marketing Executive, SEO Manager, SEO Executive, Website Administrator, Website Assistant, etc.