POSITION: Wedding & Events Supervisor
BENEFITS: Company Pension
HOURS: Full Time
LOCATION: Surrey RH2 0TU
Based in Surrey, our client is a Luxury Wedding and Reception Venue.
Due to continued success the company is seeking to recruit a Wedding & Events Supervisor. The successful candidate will report to the Hospitality Operations Manager.
JOB PURPOSE/RESPONSIBILITIES (Not limited to):
- To supervise all front-of-house hospitality activities including organising, setting up and overseeing the running of the daily bar(s) and events.
- To deliver exceptional customer service at all times to all members, guests and private customers, and to ensure own team follow the same standards at all times.
- To deputise in the absence of the Line Manager and carry out all instructions left by your line manager.
- To maintain and manage the cellar and all stock for the bar.
- To carry out monthly stock counts, inventories and participate in audits as and when required.
- To train and supervise all front of house staff, deputising activities in order to efficiently run the daily bar and private events.
- To maintain and supervise daily and weekly cleaning schedules, ensuring that the clubhouse facilities are clean, organised and well presented at all times.
- Any other reasonable requests from the Line Managers.
- To support the Line Manager in delivering all revenue streams as per budget for the department.
- To assist the Line Manager in completing staff rotas in a timely manner and conforming to the department’s budget.
- Liaise with Chefs on a daily basis in respect of specials and food availability.
- Advise the line manager of any recommendations to style of service, menus, etc. to ensure that the department’s operation stays competitive and modern in its approach.
- To communicate with the line manager of any customer requests or changes to functions or events.
- Undertake and assist with the training of new junior staff as and when required.
- To ensure that any appropriate company information is communicated to the team in full.
- Undertake training as agreed to enhance and improve personal skills and knowledge.
- To be aware of company policy & procedure and be a reference point for all department staff on this matter.
Health & Safety:
- Ensure statutory Health and Safety standards in the bar, cellar and function suite areas are met.
- Report immediately to the line manager or Duty Manager any illness of an infectious nature or accident incurred by a Client, colleague, self or another.
- Understand and ensure the implementation of the Club’s Health and Safety policy, and Emergency and Fire procedures.
- Report to the line manager any faulty appliances, damaged furniture, equipment or any potential hazard.
- Promote safe working practice in the Club.
- To comply with and act in accordance with all Company fire regulations and to adhere to the Company’s fire policy.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be flexible to work a variety of hours.
- Be highly organised.
- Be able to work to deadlines and under pressure.
In order to apply please send a C.V and covering letter by clicking on the apply button below.
Keywords: PR and Events Coordinator, PR Coordinator, Events Coordinator, Events Manager, PR Manager, Marketing, Wedding Planner, Events Planner, Wedding Supervisor, Event Supervisor, Co-ordinator