6 months ago
Three’s Wholesale team holds responsibility for ensuring more than 10 million Three customers can connect and interact with third party services using SMS and Voice as well as managing associated wholesale costs and revenues in excess of £400m.
Reporting to Head of Carrier Services & Roaming (solid line) and Lead Commercial Managers (dotted line) this role supports that by managing and supporting operational and commercial processes for the day to day management of relationships with external parties as well as internal stakeholders.
Roles & Responsibilities
Maximise the financial return to Three through the development, management and support of commercial relationships of 3rd party partnerships. Implement plans and processes to support Three’s business strategy in order to achieve accelerated and long term growth.
* Support Partner reviews establishing governance framework
* Set up new accounts, connections and provisioning requests
* Manage Partner queries and actions ensuring progress and timely closure
* Manager Partner rate changes and price lists
* Liaise with internal & external teams for provisioning and incident management
* Liaise with Finance teams for reporting and billing purposes
* Ensure accuracy of monthly invoices and statements issued to Partners
* Execute contracts and NDAs in line with internal legal governance
* Maintain accurate records and documentation in relation with inventory, process and contracts
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
* Strong analytical skills
* Experience of using MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
* Ability to manage multiple tasks
* Experience of managing commercial arrangements with third parties
* Ability to pick up new concepts/processes and understanding the implications of these
* Understanding of the principles of the wholesale telecommunications market (nice to have)
* Understanding of how mobile networks are run from a technical standpoint (nice to have)
* High Standard of written and verbal communication skills.
* Be a team player