15 days ago
Within AXA we have contact centres where our people speak directly to our customers. In claims, we also have areas alongside this that will deal with admin tasks relating to a customer’s claim. It is an essential part of our company ensuring we deliver the very best service to our customers in the event of a claim.
As a Workforce Planning Analyst, you will be critical to the delivery of service level targets by ensuring we have everyone where they need be through planning and scheduling. You will work with the Heads of, Operations Managers and Team Leaders to review the real time activity of staff and review productivity to ensure our customers calls are answered efficiently.
You will review many different processes and data to ensure service levels are met, trends identified, and all eventualities are covered.
We have opportunities across Birmingham, Bolton, Morecambe, Haverhill and Ipswich
* Good verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
* Experience of using workforce planning software and technology
* Able to create forecasts, calculate staffing requirements, and organise schedules for the contact centre.
* Excellent working knowledge of a Work Force Management tool.
* Excellent working knowledge of IPFX call routing design or equivalent.
* Excellent influencing skills.
* Time management and ability to adapt to immediate changes.
With a presence in over 60 countries, and 165,000 employees serving the needs of 107 million customers, AXA is big.
But never too big to care for every single person who works here. So when you join us, we promise to put our collective might behind you and your career.
You’ll work in an open and supportive environment where you’ll be developed, challenged and encouraged to move around to achieve even bigger and better things – nationally and internationally. You’ll learn directly from senior leaders, from the best in our business. And you’ll enjoy real responsibility, really early on.
What We Offer
As you’d expect from a global leader, our reward package is a world-beater here’s a small selection of our current benefits.
* Bonus Scheme linked to yours and the company’s performance.
* Pension scheme with employer contributions as well as your own.
* Life assurance 10x reference salary (4x if not in the Pension Scheme)
* 23 days holiday, increasing to 28 days by your fifth year of service.
* Interest free season ticket loan scheme.
* Access to MAX Benefits where you enjoy cashback and discounts on thousands of retails, holidays and purchases.
* Flex benefits such as holiday purchase, dental care, bikes for work.
* 20% discount with EE.
* 50% of Pure Gym membership.
* Discount on all AXA Insurance products, including car, home and travel insurance, breakdown cover & healthcare.
* Investment in Professional Qualifications.
Important notice: We’ve recently become aware of a recruitment scam in which candidates are asked to be interviewed on Google Hangouts. It is not our policy to conduct interviews via Google Hangouts (we much prefer face-to-face), so if you have been asked to do this, please let the recruitment team know and we’ll do our best to advise you. Likewise, if you’re unsure if the person you’re speaking to is genuinely an AXA recruiter or the job you’re ing for is legitimately from AXA, please get in touch and we can check for you. We cannot be held responsible for any interviews conducted without our knowledge and authorisation. If you’re unsure and would like some advice, feel free to get in touch with our recruitment team.