We have a hugely exciting opportunity for an experienced E-Commerce Specialist. This company is now at is at a key stage in their online retail growth journey, and they now require a highly driven and ambitious individual to help continue to drive on their online arm of their business.
You must be in a commutable distance from Waltham Cross as this is an office-based role.
If you're a hands-on energetic E-Commerce professional who thrives off improving the customer journey, improving CRO, implementing SEO improvements, in a results focused and forward thinking environment which can offer genuine personal development and career progression, then this is the perfect opportunity for you.
- Oversee the day-to-day functionality of our website, including liaising with external digital media agencies and developers.
- Act as a key driver to improve and implement SEO, CRO and technical changes together with the E-Commerce Manager to develop our online presence, customer experience, and drive sales and online growth.
- Take responsibility for technical maintenance and site health checks to include shopping feed management.
- Be at the forefront of new online technologies, keep up to date on emerging platforms, processes, and online standards across the retail industry. Offer development opportunities to the wider team through research and analysis.
- Manage and develop current and new reporting via Google Analytics (GA4) and produce weekly and monthly commercial reports which analyse performance.
- You will have strong experience in the eCommerce industry, with the ability to deliver commercial insights and recommendations.
- Solid eCommerce understanding with a passion to always look to improve UX.
- Analytical and inquisitive with excellent excel skills (Pivot tables & reporting, Macros, VBA desirable)
- A basic understanding of frontend development (HTML, CSS and Shopping feed structures)
- Awareness of trends and a proven instinctive commercial drive
- Excellent leadership skills with the ability to develop members of our website team.
- You will have a passion for retail, and a driven desire to push the boundaries of the online business.
Hours of Work, Pay, and Benefits:
- Monday to Friday
- 40 hours per week
- 21 days holiday + Bank holidays
- Generous staff discount
- Salary extra scheme including:
- Discount vouchers
- GP access
- Employee assistance programme
Do you wish to replace the existing data in your profile with data from your new CV upload?