Leamington Spa / Hybrid
Following a period of record growth resulting in our most successful year ever, our dynamic automotive PR and marketing communications agency is looking for an experienced, ambitious and talented account director to join.
In this newly created role, you will manage a team to take full responsibility of our portfolio of motorsport, automotive technology and corporate client accounts.
You will ensure we continue to deliver the very best levels of service for our clients profitably, helping them achieve their own communication and business objectives while working closely with our senior leadership team to grow the agency.
As an experienced communications professional, you will have proven experience working across multiple communication channels, ideally in an agency environment.
You will have first-rate communication skills. With a good strategic understanding and vision, you will be comfortable liaising, collaborating and presenting to senior executives and media contacts, adding value to their business. Furthermore, as a go-getter, you'll also be capable of, and enjoy, rolling your sleeves up, leading from the front and inspiring others.
Typical aspects of the role include:
- Create and develop the strategic direction of the division, ensuring fit within the company's overall strategic plan
- Profit and loss responsibility for the division, ensuring profitability and efficiency objectives are achieved
- Be the senior contact for client accounts providing a highly valued consultative service which reflects the agency's partnership approach
- Establish and develop relationships and opportunities with media outlets, industry bodies and other key stakeholder groups
- Responsible for the overall service to clients by delivering innovative and creative campaigns and initiatives which ensure high levels of customer satisfaction
- Work with the MD to ensure client accounts are resourced appropriately and team members are trained
- Effectively manage and motivate team members, delegating workloads while also providing guidance, support and development
- Work with the senior management team to support the growth and development of the business
Previous communications agency experience and an in-depth knowledge of the automotive industry are essential.
At an incredibly exciting time for both the industry and the agency, this is a fantastic opportunity to play a pivotal role in the agency's ongoing growth while working with some of the most respected, innovative and exciting automotive brands.
- 32 days holiday per annum (including 8 statutory public holidays)
- Additional day holiday for your Birthday
- Company pension scheme
- Death in service benefit
- Company profit-related bonus scheme
- Individual training budget to support your own personal development and growth
- Company laptop and mobile phone
- Great working environment and flexible opportunities
- Free on-site parking (if you here early enough!)
Do you wish to replace the existing data in your profile with data from your new CV upload?