• A Web Analytics Consultant based at our Head office in Swindon
• Salary £42,370 - £61,201 a year (depending on skills and experience) based on a 12 month FTC, 35 hours per week contract.
• Send in your applications by 2nd August 2018
Here at Nationwide Digital is at the core of our business. We are looking for an individual with a focus on web analytics implementation ...
• A Marketing Planning Manager within our Marketing and Engagement community
• Based in our head offices in Swindon.
• Flexible working conditions considered.
• £42,370-£61,201 per annum depending on experience based on a 35-hour week.
• Please send in your application by Sunday 29 July 2018.
An exciting opportunity exists in Nationwide’s Member Contact Strategy team to ...
• 2nd Line Operational Risk Oversight - Risk Manager Lead (with a focus on Data and/or Information Management and/or Insight and Analytics) in our Swindon Head Office
• Salary range from £50,840 to £73,436, salary dependant on current package and internal policy
• Full time, permanent contract
• Send in your application by 2nd August 2018
We are moving into the next cha...
• Strategy Lead based in our Head Office in Swindon
• £54231 - £88,126 (dependent on current salary and banding) a year on a permanent contract, 35 hours per week
• Send in your application by 27th July 2018.
We’re moving forward into the next chapter of our Society’s history with a refreshed strategy that allows us to leverage the benefits of mutuality and adapt to the ever-chan...
• IT Project Managers to work within our Transformation - Treasury Technology Team
• Location: Swindon
• Salary range £ 50840 – £ 73436 (dependent on skills and experience), plus competitive benefits package
Our Transformation teams have the exciting challenge of delivering the IT solutions supporting Nationwide’s transformation agenda. We have around 120 projects and programmes ...
• Lead Reviewer - 2nd Line Operational Risk Oversight in our Swindon Head Office
• Salary £42,370 to £61,201, dependant on experience and internal policy
• Full time, permanent contract
• Send in your application by 1st August 2018
We are moving into the next chapter of our Society’s history with a refreshed strategy, which allows us to leverage the benefits of mutuality...
Develop product lifecycles and global sales and marketing strategy Part of a wider expansion plan within this ambitious companyDomestic and international focus for a UK manufacturer with a global reach The Role: If you are looking for the next step in your product management career and want to develop cutting edge products across multiple sectors such as medical, food & beverages and autom...
Marketing Executive - Luxury Food BrandCotswolds, Cirencester GL7£32,500 - £35,000 plus performance bonusAre you a creative and ambitious marketing professional with experience in the luxury food sector who is now ready to take on a senior management role? We are a fast growing, dynamic fine food company, based in the Cotswolds, selling gourmet food products through retail and ...
* 2nd Line Data Protection (DP) Analyst in our Swindon Head Office
* Salary range from £35,309 to £51,202
* Full time, permanent contract
* Send in your application by 26th July 2018
We are moving into the next chapter of our Society’s history with a refreshed strategy, which allows us to leverage the benefits of mutuality and adapt to the ever-changing needs of our ...
* A targeting planner in our Member Contact Strategy Team to work in our head offices in Swindon.
* £30,506 - £44,065 per annum plus bonus and benefits based on a 35 hour week.
* Flexible working conditions considered.
* Send in your application with a covering letter by Sunday 22 July 2018
An exciting opportunity exists in Nationwide’s Marketing and Engagement commu...
At Nationwide, being a progressive organisation means more than simply adopting the newest fintech mantra or jumping on the bandwagon of the latest emerging technology (with the oddest name). We’re the world’s largest building society, using genuinely sophisticated, bespoke systems and platforms to deliver a unique digital experience within the financial sector: an experience defi...
Marketing Manager - Home based - Flexible working - £30,000- £45,000 + Great benefitsFantastic forward-thinking market leader offering home based workingA very warm, family orientated, welcoming company with a great team ethic that promotes a collaborative, innovative approach to sales & marketingExtremely varied hands-on full mix marketing role The company recruiting the Marketing Manager:...